No announcement yet.

Jen do map for food (and hot gay bear)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen do map for food (and hot gay bear)

I'm trying my hand at creating maps, but turn out I don't exactly have many locations that I want to draw ~( ´∀`)~. So if you do have any places in your campgain that you would like a map of, then I can draw one to improve my skill.

It's proooobably not as fancy as the one above (since drawing those borders is super time-consuming poooh), I think the end result will be more inline with this map instead. Though if your locations has lots of hot gay dads then.... ಠ◡ಠ

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Dibs dibs dibs diiiiiiibs.

I need a map of the Burning Sands, please.

​And you're free to depict the Radiant Judge (an ifrit lord) as a hot gay dad if it helps make this happen.

He/him

Comment

The Burning Sands is that big empty desert in the South? Do I suppose to just fill it with random locations?

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
        The Burning Sands is that big empty desert in the South?
        Well, it's not marked as having stuff in it, but you and I both know that's not the same as being empty.

Do I suppose to just fill it with random locations?
        I've got a few things I'd like placed in there, but you can put some random things in as well.

I'd like the primary focus to be on the movement patterns of a behemoth called The Laughing Ruin, a coyote of rusted metal that measures more than half a mile from snout to tail.

​Somewhat to the north of it, I'd like a community of Cobrafolk.

Somewhere to the north of that, I'd like the Radiant Judge's domain.

​And on the southeast and northwest corners of his domain, two tribes of Sleepers in the Sand.

​Maybe a couple of manses and/or demesnes if the inspiration strikes you.

He/him

Comment

One of my players has taken control of a small city in the Hundred Kingdoms. The only hard established traits are current a manor house on the north end, a field hospital at the west, and a town's center with at least a well, a tavern, and a scribe. The town is named. "Hovelton."

No hot gay dads I can think of, but if you'd like to add any they shall be added to my game.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
            One of my players has taken control of a small city in the Hundred Kingdoms. The only hard established traits are current a manor house on the north end, a field hospital at the west, and a town's center with at least a well, a tavern, and a scribe. The town is named. "Hovelton."
            It probably won't come up if I do the map from a top-down PoV, but I still wondering what kind of aesthetic does the architecture has? Does it look like a European medieval town?

Comment

"Baradise" - I'm dying!

Sidereal Jumpstart (3e fanwork Charmset)
              Cascades (the above in flowchart form)

Comment

Originally posted by Tikor View Post
                "Baradise" - I'm dying!
                It sounds pretty catchy, right! ~( °Д°)~

Comment

Guess it's quite common but would you do one about The Dreaming Sea (or any part of it) ? That would be cool

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post
                    Guess it's quite common but would you do one about The Dreaming Sea (or any part of it) ? That would be cool
                    What am I supposed to put in the map exactly? Just random locations?

Comment

Jen do map for food (and hot gay bear)
                      Okay.

Comment

What am I supposed to put in the map exactly? Just random locations?
                        Yeah most likely. The idea is that I did a Campaign next to Palanquin, which ended when some players decided to embark a City-Boat that will travel through The Dreaming Sea. It'd be cool to have some cool maps for a part of the setting where they explore The Dreaming Sea

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

It probably won't come up if I do the map from a top-down PoV, but I still wondering what kind of aesthetic does the architecture has? Does it look like a European medieval town?
                          Architecture would lean medieval European Town with a healthy splash of ancient rome

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by The MG View Post
                            Okay.
                            What is it with lumberjack and looking so homoerotic ~('' °Д°)~

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                            Architecture would lean medieval European Town with a healthy splash of ancient rome
                            Are there any statues, temples or arches in the city?

And also, what exactly is a scribe? I search for it in the internet and apparantly it's a job and not a building <_<''

Comment

What is it with lumberjack and looking so homoerotic ~('' °Д°)~

Are there any statues, temples or arches in the city?

And also, what exactly is a scribe? I search for it in the internet and apparantly it's a job and not a building <_<''
                              Yeah, it'd be a job. The building itself would more or less be a bookshop.

As for the rest, no arches, and the obligatory immaculate temple.

Comment

Working...
                              X