Heirs To The Shogunate Backers Preview just dropped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heirs To The Shogunate Backers Preview just dropped

For those of us out there who have puzzled over some of the more troublesome aspect v abilities match-ups (looking at you air melee-ist), at a very quick glance, all I can say is... squee.
    Last edited by Moss Reynholm; 04-02-2020, 11:27 AM.

It's quite exciting to have my backer Charm finally see the light of day. This preview really saves the best for last.

I asked for something like Tepet Arada would use, that reflected his specialization in fast attacks. I really like how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefepato View Post
      It's quite exciting to have my backer Charm finally see the light of day. This preview really saves the best for last.

I asked for something like Tepet Arada would use, that reflected his specialization in fast attacks. I really like how it turned out.
      Very nice work!

Feel like air has gotten a lot of love so far...

Comment

And so has my jaw.

Comment

How did all of this broken plate get all over my floor...

I'd best keep still until I have this figured out.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
          Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

Yeah, I feel like they really considered which aspects were weak in popular abilities (that make sense for a lot of characters).

There's quite a few sorcerous initiations in there, if anyone missed it.

And a 5pt merit where you get an Eclipse charm (and can potentially buy more) to represent being a God-Blood/Demon-Blood/etc.

I haven't had time to read much of the fluff, but it was nice to see full write-ups of a number of Cadet Houses, which I think is very useful for some games.

I play...
            Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
            Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

So this isn't quite the full thing yet, but almost. It's the first six chapters, missing out on the new artifacts, the quick characters, and the Realm civil war/War in the West.

Comment

I am still reading through it (I have just finished the Secondary Schools section)- but I must say that Stone Mask has just became my most favorite person in the Realm. It is all so awesome.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

And now I feel stupid for not participating in the kickstarter...

Comment

Holy mother of god they brought back As in the Beginning.

Comment

Can someone tell me about the material on the forest witches?

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
                        Holy mother of god they brought back As in the Beginning.
                        Yes they did. Yes they did...

Made me think of the recent thread on here about Solars and area of effect...
                        Last edited by Moss Reynholm; 04-02-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I am so fucking jealous of the backers now. I completely missed the kickstarter. I want to know and see what is in there so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                            I am still reading through it (I have just finished the Secondary Schools section)- but I must say that Stone Mask has just became my most favorite person in the Realm. It is all so awesome.
                            Who is that? (Got work, so I will have to read it more later.)

I play...
                            Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
                            Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

They also added a lot more charms with teamwork affects. So many of the new ones are big game changers too, like enabling Elemental Bolt Attack to be used with Thrown or Archery charms, which lets me do something I’ve wanted to for a while and use Persistent Hornet Attack with a hurled lightning bolt, or letting you block anima damage in an area and instead channel it into a decisive attack.

Comment

Working...
                              X