Fangs At The Gate out later today to backers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fangs At The Gate out later today to backers

I'm not hugely into the current style of cover, but of the three this one is my favourite.

So far what I've seen of the Lunar art looks pretty good, but we will see.

I'm interested to see if any charms or mechanics have changed. Most of all shapeshifting and turning into giant versions of animals (though I don't imagine shapeshifting has). I imagine there will be a number of very tiny rewrites for clarity, that'll be easy to miss, so if anyone finds a changed mechanic, put it here.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
    I'm not hugely into the current style of cover, but of the three this one is my favourite.
    They're a huge step up from the 1e and 2e covers, and from the rest of EX3's art in general.

Comment

Any idea when us (non-backer) peasantry can buy it?

Comment

Wow my Group Hug commander deck is arriving, i have the day off, and now Lunars is properly in my hands? Thanks Onyx path for making this the best birthday ever. But sillyness aside i just downloaded my copy and I'm super hyped.

Comment

Happy birthday

WHat's the cover like ? Is is authorized than anyone shares it with us ? I'm quite curious, I loved the one from Exalted 3e Core.

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post
            Happy birthday

WHat's the cover like ? Is is authorized than anyone shares it with us ? I'm quite curious, I loved the one from Exalted 3e Core.
            Courtesy of this week's Monday Meeting:

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Cover [EDIT: Already provided by Marin]

Would say (at the quickest skim) to my eyes the art - maybe one pic aside that as a nitpick isn't quite for me - across the book is the highest consistent standard we've had in 3e (Harmonious Jade also crops up in one pic...).

Originally posted by Hyper Prime View Post
              Any idea when us (non-backer) peasantry can buy it?
              Don't know the definitive answer, but from the email outlining next steps (they've created an errata form for people to fire slip-ups back to):

--

Generally, we try to keep errata collection open for the next 2 weeks, although it may be accessible a little bit longer due to the shifting nature of the world we're in now. Still, please report what you can as soon as possible to make sure we're getting everything covered.

We won't be collecting errata from other spots, just this specific form. Please note this form will be for errata only - typos, incorrect math, page elements that overlap incorrectly, etc. It won't be for book discussion - you can do that in a different thread, or on the Kickstarter comments page.

Also, they already know about the Page XX notations - those are usually corrected after any changes are made and the books are being finalized.

After any needed corrections are made (based on your feedback!), we will prepare an updated final PDF version of the book and you will receive a notice from DrivethruRPG that you can re-download your file with the latest version.

You've already made the book a reality with your Kickstarter support. Now you can make it even better by helping us crowdsource any minor errors and corrections.

I'll have another update - that's been updated! - at the end of the month, noting our reward progress, as usual. It'll be exciting to move such a big piece from the "Pending" to "Delivered" pile. Now, there's still a distance to go and work to be done, but let's celebrate this amazing accomplishment and dig into this fantastic book! Enjoy!
              Last edited by Moss Reynholm; 05-12-2020, 10:25 AM. Reason: I initially suggested maybe two months for PDF, which is probably wildly optimistic given further answers below...

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

Courtesy of this week's Monday Meeting:

Oh. My. God. It's so fucking cool. Thank you kind stranger. I love it.

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

I think OPP waits to put the PDF up for sale after backers get their physical copies. At least, that appears to be what they're doing for They Came From Beneath the Sea! So I would expect it to take a bit longer than 2 months.

Comment

So far the only rules changes I see are Carapace (now stacks with armour), Angry Rhino Charge (simplified), and Mountainous Spirit Expression (buffed).

If anyone sees more, do mention them.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

There's a new charm for buffing HBT.

There's a new place near Mahalanka.

Last Warrior's Unity is nerfed in tiny or miniscule forms.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
                        I think OPP waits to put the PDF up for sale after backers get their physical copies. At least, that appears to be what they're doing for They Came From Beneath the Sea! So I would expect it to take a bit longer than 2 months.
                        Crap, didn't know that. Thanks, I'll delete my wildly optimistic guess – don't want to get people's hopes up unfairly...

Comment

There's a new Shahan-Ya, a merchant prince of the south who destroys Satrapy's economies.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Relentless Lunar Fury now costs 5m, not 3m, 1wp.

Halting the Scarlet Flow has an out-of-combat clause.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

That cover is seriously cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X