X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamuraiMujuru
    started a topic Lunar's Sheet 3E

Lunar's Sheet 3E

Fangs at the Gate is out to backers and it's unsurprisingly a thing of beauty. But that character sheet was... underwhelming. So I gave Mr Gone a poke to see if he had one on the docket and I'm apparently the first to ask. He said he'd be happy to work on one, just needed to know what people would want.

So I come to you, my fellow Exalted fans! Apart from the obvious "why are there Caste/Favored boxes for abilities but nothing for Attributes?!" what would your ideal Lunar sheet have on it?
    Last edited by SamuraiMujuru; 05-14-2020, 11:20 AM.

• Mr Gone
    replied
    Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post

Well yeah, but in the meantime there's Mr Gone
    Yea, for now I have an interactive recreation of the official sheet, and then I'll work on the updated version soon.

Leave a comment:

• SamuraiMujuru
    replied
    Originally posted by werlynn View Post
    The one that will be IN the actual book and actually released needs to be fixed. I don’t want another Trinity or Æon sheet with issues like missing path does and space wasted on weapon stats that don’t exist. Those need official replacements. Leaving the one we saw in the PDF uncorrected would be on par with the thoughtless issues with those sheets.
    Well yeah, but in the meantime there's Mr Gone

Leave a comment:

• werlynn
    replied
    The one that will be IN the actual book and actually released needs to be fixed. I don’t want another Trinity or Æon sheet with issues like missing path does and space wasted on weapon stats that don’t exist. Those need official replacements. Leaving the one we saw in the PDF uncorrected would be on par with the thoughtless issues with those sheets.

Leave a comment:

• SamuraiMujuru
    replied
    It has been a wild few weeks but I've finally gotten all my notes together. Here's what I've got ready to send to Mr Gone. I'll leave a little window of time for people to chime in before sending it.

"Okay, I have compiled my notes finally and here's what we've got!

As far as the primary Lunars sheet goes there's only really two glaring mistakes on the official one.

Add Caste/Favored and Excellency indicators to attributes
    Remove Caste/Favored indicators from Abilities

Adding/changing an entry on the Charms to denote Attribute. The easiest thing to remove would be Book, I think, since there's way less book wandering in this edition than there was in past ones.

I'm a big fan of the range chart, personally, so I'd certainly be happy to see it make the cut.

The other big things that would really help with Lunars wouldn't so much be changing the primary sheet as it would be tweaking come of your supplementary sheets.

A Lunars-centric variation of your Quick Characters sheets for their different animal forms. Pretty much all you'd reasonably need to do is reskin it to match the Lunars sheet and remove "magnitude".

A tweak on the Charms sheet for mutation references. The fields could be something like: name(medium size), mutation level (small), book (small), page (small) description (big)."

Leave a comment:

• werlynn
    replied
    The piece about having checkboxes for abilities instead of attributes is the biggest oversight, followed by the health checkboxes. The sheet doesn’t need to be more complicated than other sheets.

Leave a comment:

• wingnut2292
    replied
    A main sheet, a charms sheet with charms by attribute, with costs and page numbers for quick reference, which should include excelanceies, a page for animal forms, including Deadly Beastman Transformation and Hybrid Body Arrangement and what kinds of alternate Sacred Hunts the lunar can do.

It might be wise in addition to the 3 Casts + Castless sheets, to make a Make Your Own Caste sheet. That was supposed to be a possibility between Lunars and Exigents.

Leave a comment:

• pcontop
    replied
    A section to place a short description of the mutation effects, for the player to be able to use as a reference instead of the book. The fields could be something like this: name(medium size), mutation level (small), description (big).

Leave a comment:

• The Wizard of Oz
    replied
    Yeah, definitely.

Leave a comment:

• The Unsung Hero
    replied
    I'd probably create a page for animal forms. Think of all the stats you'd want form your animals and make a page with multiple slots for filling in your stats in those forms.

Leave a comment:

• Chausse
    replied
    Maybe something for managing shapeshifting ? I've not read Lunars enough but I'm pretty sure there can be ideas to integrate reminders or stuff into the sheet (favorite forms, etc ...)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X