fan made sourcebooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
    Looks like it, thank you!! Once I'm off work I'll have to poke around that website and see what else they have.

Comment

Speaking of books that have disappeared, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rise of Rathess? I saw it on Storyteller's Vault earlier but decided against buying it at the time, and now I want to buy it but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rj.au View Post
        Speaking of books that have disappeared, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rise of Rathess? I saw it on Storyteller's Vault earlier but decided against buying it at the time, and now I want to buy it but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere.
        Did you mean Ruins of Rathess? It's a first Ed. supplement.

Comment

I have quite a bit of material in my signature myself.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
          Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandact6 View Post
            I have quite a bit of material in my signature myself.
            yes I know. also, sans is my favorite undertale character. because you have him winking as your avatar, or whatever that is called.

Comment

Originally posted by Tytalus View Post

Looks like it, thank you!! Once I'm off work I'll have to poke around that website and see what else they have.
              My pleasure! I have been on a similar quest to dig up as much old stuff as I can. I still can't believe how much has been lost.

Did you find any other good books in the archive since then?

Comment

I have written a few fan-made things.
                Last edited by Tikor; 06-15-2020, 03:03 PM.

Sand Creek, or The Inspection of Cracks in the Desert Cecelyne - A Solar buddy travel fanfiction.

Comment

I'd love to see a compendium of say revilid's, eldagusto's, and all the other big names that were producing stuff from back in the day put into a pdf. I wish I could remember the dude's name that made the Swlihn's charms around organization and cleaning charms, the original post was a joke until it got a lot of positive feedback and it was made into an entire charm suite that used mind-hand manipulation to organize/clean everything around the exalt

Comment

I will always mention Reminiscent Oasis's Nocturnals for 2e.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnemon Liranan View Post

Did you mean Ruins of Rathess? It's a first Ed. supplement.
                      No, Rise of Rathess. It added a fifth dragon king breed. I think they were called Tyrantok or something close to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X