Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form fillable dragonblood/lunar character sheets.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form fillable dragonblood/lunar character sheets.

Does anyone have any form fillable character sheets for dragonbloods and/or lunars? I've been looking around and haven't found anything except some custom edits.

EDIT: Okay, somehow I must be blind, I found Mr.Gone's dragonblooded sheet, but I can't find anything at all for lunars?
    Last edited by Aquatica; 06-24-2020, 09:45 AM.

That might possibly probably maybe have something to do with the fact that the book isn't out yet.

Are you in the market for some Martial Arts? Perhaps some custom Artifacts for your campaign?

Comment

That's true, but yknow. Someone might have made one at some point, considering that a bunch of people have the kickstarter pdf now.

Comment

MrGone's Exalted Third Edition Character Sheets on the Storyteller's Vault includes a form-fillable Dragon-Blooded Sheet, although not a Lunar one.

EDIT: just saw your edit saying you found it yourself, my bad!

EDIT2: Oh, there's also This character sheet by Francita with Caste/Favorite tickboxes for Attributes, which I guess is all a Lunar sheet really needs.
        Last edited by Epitome; 06-25-2020, 03:36 AM.

Comment

ooh, thank you! I'll admit its mostly thematic pickiness on our part, but it's nice to have one to work with!

Comment

Does it has to be a sheet?
            Because you also have https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatica View Post
              EDIT: Okay, somehow I must be blind, I found Mr.Gone's dragonblooded sheet, but I can't find anything at all for lunars?
              Hi!! I actually just put up a Lunars sheet the other day! Here is the link:

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

I had a Patron contact me about making a few changes, so I'll let you know once I have that version ready.

MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

aha I forgot I didn't post here! I was the one who asked you about it recently! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatica View Post
                  aha I forgot I didn't post here! I was the one who asked you about it recently! XD
                  Oh!! Well that's cool!! Thanks again for asking me to work on it.

Yea, I was just checking some stuff here this morning and realized I hadn't posted about it...lol.

Comment

Gone, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... this doesn't work for Third Edition Lunars.

In Third Edition, Lunars have Caste/Favored Attributes, but don't have caste/favored Abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine Delusions View Post
                      Gone, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... this doesn't work for Third Edition Lunars.

In Third Edition, Lunars have Caste/Favored Attributes, but don't have caste/favored Abilities.
                      Hmm....sorry about that. I just went by the sheet that Onyx Path released, since that was all I had to work from.

So I need to add the check boxes to the attributes instead of the abilities?

Do me a favor, if you don't mind, send me an email to mrgonejediknight (@) gmail.com with this info and I'll add it to my to-do list to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Gotcha, Gone. E-mail sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine Delusions View Post
                          Gotcha, Gone. E-mail sent.
                          Thanks! And I have the sheet updated!

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf