Searching for old exalted fanfics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for old exalted fanfics

With the loss of the old forum there are some things that have become difficult to find. There have been some very interesting and inventive stories spun based on the work that is exalted.
    Specifically I am looking for a story that had the Yozi as mentally unstable children in a specialized facility with the Incarna as doctors and staff.

Ah, St. Cyntherea's Institute. That was a delightful hoot to read. Unfortunately, it appears to have dropped into internet Oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyman View Post
      Ah, St. Cyntherea's Institute. That was a delightful hoot to read. Unfortunately, it appears to have dropped into internet Oblivion.
      that was an awesome little forum story that casted the yozi, gods, primordials, and neverborn as staff or patients in a mental hospital

I loved it

Comment

I, too, recall that fiction fondly. I don't have a copy, or know where one might be found.

Sand Creek, or The Inspection of Cracks in the Desert Cecelyne - A Solar buddy travel fanfiction.

Comment

I might have a copy.

I know for a fact that I have "Maiden's Slumber Party". Or was it called "Maiden's Truth or Dare"?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

I deeply regret not having saved the original Ask the Unconquered Sun thread.

Hey, check out my first original RPG, Post-Mortem, here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/307131/PostMortem

Or read my Exalted novella The Silence of Our Ancestors here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...looded-Novella

Comment

I wish I still had a copy of the stories about the Autochthonian's first forays into Creation. Though the story was never finished, I enjoyed it a lot.

There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.
              I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Comment

Working...
              X