X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epee102
    started a topic The Book of Laughing Serpents Volume 8

The Book of Laughing Serpents Volume 8

Hello fellow Exalts! The latest volume of the Book of Laughing Serpents is out! Volume 8 has four first circle demons and two second circle demons for your sorcerers to bind or your warriors to slay! Hunting horrors to chase down deserters, screaming sea urchins, corpse devouring sheep, and rage infused worms of blood! A tiger that memorializes the dead, and a once serene tree now driven mad with flames! We've included a few extras this time as well!
    Demons of the First Circle
    Robakzdray, the Typhonic Worms (Including a sorcerous initiationfor voluntary infection)
    Vadaszok, the Hunting Horrors
    Skilotozas, the Screams of the Deep
    Duhosbunbak, the Defiant Scapegoats (Including uses for their horns and wool)

Demons of the Second Circle
    Vallasbarlang, the Martyr-Making Tiger (Including locations she has marked in Creation)
    Kairapu, the Dragon-Feeding Tree

https://www.storytellersvault.com/pr...pents-Volume-8

• Epee102
    replied
    As a heads up! All the Books of Laughing Serpents and the Many Limbed Manual are now on sale! If you wanted demons to bind or battle, or insect martial arts, now's a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Epee102
    replied
    Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
    I have one very severe complaint about these books...

The download file title structures are different so they don't organize properly without editing the title. 😜

I will take that as high praise! One day, I'll get around to fixing the file names to be uniform.

Leave a comment:

• SamuraiMujuru
    replied
    I have one very severe complaint about these books...

The download file title structures are different so they don't organize properly without editing the title. 😜

Leave a comment:

• SamuraiMujuru
    replied
    In the sage words of my ancestors... yoink!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X