Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about your Gunstar characters!!!1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your Gunstar characters!!!1!

Tell me about the awesome Characters you made for your Gunstar games!

Because... fun!

If there isn't a Solar Captain Kirk as the captain of a scouting ship for the Gunstar, then what's the point?

But would Spock be a Sidereal or Alchemical?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Spock would be a Sidereal. (Not sure about Caste.)

Data & 7 of 9 would be the Alchemicals. Why choose only 1 generation?

I'm thinking Bones & Scottie would both be Solars. Am I wrong?

__________________________________________________ ________

Does everyone else lack pride in their PC's & NPC's they made for Gunstar?

One of the best Shards for Exalted, & no one made something that amused them???

Boast loud! Boast proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
        I'm thinking Bones… would… be Solars. Am I wrong?
        I dunno, he’s a doctor, not a miracle worker.

In all honesty, never played Gunstar.

Comment

We played a short Gunstar game, back in the day. My memory's a bit fuzzy, so bear with me.

Tycho (he had a longer name, but that's all I remember) was a Chosen of Journeys who played by his own rules. He had a robot arm, a laser gun, and devil-may-care attitude. His main fighting style was Crystal Chameleon, backed up by the aforementioned laser gun. Tycho was convinced that there was a quicker path back to the Core, so he scouted out routes in his banged-up starship with the help of his spirit familiar, Beetlebug (Beetlebug was not much help as he was always scavenging "inessential" parts from the ship to barter for commodities; his big hustle was an attempt to corner the root vegetable trade from the various planets the Gunstar plundered). Tycho got chewed out by Admiral Leviathan on several occasions for being a loose cannon, but he kept Tycho on the force because he got results, dammit.

The other player character was a Fire Aspect whose name I can't remember. He was a fighter pilot and a damn good one, though that Scarlet Empress stole all his glory. Every attempt to one-up her was unsuccessful. He had a huge family -- at least a dozen kids -- and it was tough balancing his duty to the Deliberative with his obligations as a family man. Corrupted Alchemical infiltrators kept putting his family in peril, taking hostages and hijacking the Gunstar's PA system to issue grandiose threats. He had a glorious set of specialties, all of them fire-related puns (Archery: Fire away; Sail: Afterburners; Presence: Fire them up!). He tended to have bad luck in pretty much every situation except for in the cockpit -- there, he was untouchable.

It's a fantastic setting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
            I dunno, he’s a doctor, not a miracle worker.

LOL! (Applauds)

Brilliant.

Originally posted by Henry View Post
            Tycho (he had a longer name, but that's all I remember) was a Chosen of Journeys who played by his own rules. He had a robot arm, a laser gun, and devil-may-care attitude. His main fighting style was Crystal Chameleon, backed up by the aforementioned laser gun...
            ...Tycho got chewed out by Admiral Leviathan on several occasions for being a loose cannon, but he kept Tycho on the force because he got results, dammit.
            The other player character was a Fire Aspect whose name I can't remember...
            ...He had a glorious set of specialties, all of them fire-related puns (Archery: Fire away; Sail: Afterburners; Presence: Fire them up!). He tended to have bad luck in pretty much every situation except for in the cockpit -- there, he was untouchable.
            Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

Comment

Working...
            X