Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a list of all published Solar Exalted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a list of all published Solar Exalted?

It's came up in a game recently, & I thought I saw a complete list on the old forum way back.

Is this what you were thinking of? The Exalted Census?

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/Characters/ExaltedCensus

The Sack of Chiaroscuro - In a southern satrapy a Lunar elder must escape the results of his war-gambit against the Realm, but faces the city's mother-god as he tries to flee.

Comment

Wow! That is great! Thank you, Tikor!

Would you know if anyone make a spread sheet version of it or something similar?

Comment

The Census is incomplete to a degree at least, as i'm pretty sure there's at least one other canon Akuma beside Dukantha.
        Also, what is said on Dukantha itself ("It must be noted that under 2nd Edition Dukantha has been downgraded to an Akuma" uh, what?) is kind of questionable anyway...
        Last edited by Baaldam; 09-05-2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
          The Census is incomplete to a degree at least, as i'm pretty sure there's at least one other canon Akuma beside Dukantha.
          Also, what is said on Dukantha itself ("It must be noted that under 2nd Edition Dukantha has been downgraded to an Akuma" uh, what?) is kind of questionable anyway...
          Certainly, there's the Blood Queen, off the top of my head.

Dukantha is an interesting case.

Blood and Salt lists him as an Infernal Exalt. His origin story says he was a Lithna god-blooded "mortal" Exalted by Kimbery. He's also (in 1E) responsible for telling the Deathlords how to turn Solar Exaltations into Abysals and for taking the fifty Solar Exaltations to the Yozi. Blood and Salt also says that his Exaltation is based on a Water Aspected Dragon-Blooded, but that he is no longer Water Aspected. Blood and Salt does not call him "Akuma", just Infernal Exalted. He's also, supposedly, strong enough to take on Deathlords mano-e-mano and he hears the prayers of his, many, many worshipers.

2E he's a Water Aspected Dragon-Blooded Akuma.

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

Yeah. In 1E Dukantha is a unique monster (by Neph) who predated both the official Akuma rules and definitely Infernals. He's a former DB with access to Solar Circle sorcery. He's probably something like a (very powerful) 2nd or third circle demon, in terms of hierarchy and (maybe) Summoning. (This is a 1E thing that happens sometimes, such as Vorlin-Dervin, the Slayer of Armies is a behemoth who is treated as a demon for Summoning purposes as a result of the treaty with the Yozi at the end if the War).

To the best of my knowledge the Census is correct for 1E, spotty for 2E, and has none of the new 3E characters. But in terms of great ideas, the Unofficial Exalted Wiki has tons of great flavor stuff, so long as you remember that most of it was based on 1E, both pre and post power combat.
            Last edited by Scrollreader; 09-13-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

It has a couple of 3rd edition characters but they're in the wrong places, I updated it to add my friend's PCs from Tales from the Visiting Flare before they were sub-divided into 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
              Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Working...
              X