No announcement yet.

Best way to make a city carrying Atlas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually they (more than one) weren't created by the Dragonblooded. The expedition was ordered by the Maidens, so some Solars were contracted to help outfit it.

Comment

I mean couldn't you just craft a giant-ass statue with pretty mundane means (armies of mortal artisans, or one solar with Craftsman Needs No Tools), and then animate that statue, say with a Celestial level working?

Comment

That's another possibility I didn't think of.....

Comment

There are plenty of thematic options for how to do something like this; the question is which makes the most sense for the characters and stories involved. "Giant elemental spirit" seems like a good match for a crew of Dragonblooded, for example, while some sort of chained behemoth might fit the Wyld.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
            I mean couldn't you just craft a giant-ass statue with pretty mundane means (armies of mortal artisans, or one solar with Craftsman Needs No Tools), and then animate that statue, say with a Celestial level working?
            Re viving thread because I gad an idea about this one. What if that's what they did, but one wasn't ready by departure time so it got left behind. Then an age later people built a city in it's lap...

Comment

A soulsteel monstruosity with an entropy field that repels the wyld, and must be fed on the slowly-digested sacrificed souls of mortals. The motive power has broken long ago, but the population that survives on it still holds a morbid lottery to define who will be sacrificed to keep the deep wyld at bay.

Comment

Working...
              X