The Palace of Pleasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
    These are all great hooks. Especially The Lovers.
    Yeah.

When you love someone.... Well, humans can imprint on damn near anything. And so can gods. Come to think of it, a lot of these are best suited for low level powers. Not full blown exalts.

I guess I'm not suited for high powered adventures.

Comment

Have the Palace of Pleasure be like a beginning adventure, something your characters encounter at the beginning of the campaign before moving on to higher-powered set pieces.

It sounds to me like the kind of people who would party at the Pleasure Palace are mostly poseurs and wannabes. The real players among the Celestial Exalted probably hang out at much more exclusive (and discreet) venues. But I could be totally misreading things.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        Have the Palace of Pleasure be like a beginning adventure, something your characters encounter at the beginning of the campaign before moving on to higher-powered set pieces.

It sounds to me like the kind of people who would party at the Pleasure Palace are mostly poseurs and wannabes. The real players among the Celestial Exalted probably hang out at much more exclusive (and discreet) venues. But I could be totally misreading things.
        Yes.... And no.

Powerful people? Yes. Strong people? Yes! They're not posers. It's just that any exalted is pretty damned powerful and dangerous. More than 99. 999% of Creation and beyond.

I mean, with all the magical conveniences and such, this *is* one of the most luxurious and nicer places to live in Creation (because yeah, Creation is kinda shitty). A nexus of power for majority of people of power and influence within the region.

Just... Not the earth shattering might and influence of the Exalted.

Comment

Working...
        X