Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart of Yozi soul hierarchies

So what is this?

A chart of the official Yozis and demons, organised by descent. Doesn't cover dead ones, previous incarnations, or First Circles with individual names.

Sources are for where in each edition their place in the soul hierarchy is originally given (although I've bent that a couple of times); it doesn't cover every mention of a given demon.

May well be incomplete; let me know if I've missed something.

EDIT: Gah, lost the formatting. Okay, putting the original document up on Google Drive, with Reighnhell's additions included.

Yozi soul hierarchy
    Last edited by marin; 10-25-2020, 12:22 PM.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Re: Demons

Great Work - I have a similar list in my notes and I am using this to fill in the blanks.

I have a few that didn't appear here, but some of their mentions were super brief (little more than a name drop).

1st Circle (Adorjan)
    Fulope, The Choral Equestrian (100 Devils)

2nd Circle (Unknown)
    Ashafethe (Exalted 3rd, pg. 424)
    Calondra, Scribe of Tides Forgotten (100 Devils)
    Glafira, the Zodiac of Blood (Exalted 3rd, pg. 471)
    Guyomard, Attendant of the Dancing Mirror (Compass: Malfeas, pg. 58)

The Artificer's Workshop - A collection of Exalted Artifacts
    Curios, Relics, and Tomes - A collection of Relics (Cursed and Otherwise)
    The Horror Lab - A collection of Beasts, Monsters and less definable things.
    Strange Places - A collection of Dark, Mysterious, and Wondrous Locations
    Twilight Menagerie - A collection of Ephemeral Entities

Comment

Huh. I could've sworn the fetich appelation was "shin giri" for some reason, not sure where I got that from. Also shouldn't Ruvelia be part of Malfeas' soul hierarchy, perhaps with a tab indicating she's deceased? Theion from Shards has a sidebar that specifically mentions were he be reduced to Malfeas he would retain the prerequisite charms for having two fetiches despite being too wounded at that point to support both.

Also, I believe the fetich of Sacheverell's predecessor was called The White Ram; he was mentioned as executed by Lunars.

Comment

Originally posted by Organ Boy View Post
        Huh. I could've sworn the fetich appelation was "shin giri" for some reason, not sure where I got that from. Also shouldn't Ruvelia be part of Malfeas' soul hierarchy, perhaps with a tab indicating she's deceased? Theion from Shards has a sidebar that specifically mentions were he be reduced to Malfeas he would retain the prerequisite charms for having two fetiches despite being too wounded at that point to support both.

Also, I believe the fetich of Sacheverell's predecessor was called The White Ram; he was mentioned as executed by Lunars.
        As mentioned, not doing dead Primordials or demons, so no Ruvelia or White Ram.

Going by the sidebar on p.18 of RoGD II, shin giri is typically Ligier-specific, giri being an adjective normally used solely for Ligier in his relationship to Malfeas. Other fetiches would have their own equivalents using the adjectives their Yozis gave them (shin [X])

Comment

I'm sorry I don't really understand how it works. The less indented name on the left is supposed to be a Yozi, and then the more indented on the right it is supposed to be what exactly ? Second Circle Demons ? And First Circle Demons ?

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post
            I'm sorry I don't really understand how it works. The less indented name on the left is supposed to be a Yozi, and then the more indented on the right it is supposed to be what exactly ? Second Circle Demons ? And First Circle Demons ?
            From left to right: Yozi, Third Circle, Second Circle, First Circle.

Comment

I am pleased this exists. That's all I have to contribute.

Comment

Working...
              X