Seven Devils Clever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Devils Clever

I am going to include a few official NPCs into a campaign I'm running and Seven Devils Clever always seemed interesting. But I don't really know much about her and can't find much. What is actually known about her and her activities? Whats the best source for her?

Her name is actually Seven Devil Clever. I’m fairly certain she was created in 1e, and her 2e antagonist writeup in the Core is where they pluralized her middle name.

I’ll look for fiction featuring her in 1e after I get done with work.

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      Her name is actually Seven Devil Clever. I’m fairly certain she was created in 1e, and her 2e antagonist writeup in the Core is where they pluralized her middle name.

I’ll look for fiction featuring her in 1e after I get done with work.

Now that's a pretty good question. I think she is named in one of the chapter fictions from 1e Lunars, but the 2e corebook is where she gets stated up for the first time, but don't take my word for it, you are definitely better off checking out by yourselves.

Comment

Wasn't she in Scroll of the Exalts? Or am I misremembering?

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
          Wasn't she in Scroll of the Exalts? Or am I misremembering?
          You are, she was not.

Seven Devils Clever's second edition entry was in the core rules. She didn't even get a mention in Compass: Scavenger Lands.
          Last edited by Greyman; 11-14-2020, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X