Dance of Fates (Social/Willpower revamp) and Solar Integrity remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance of Fates (Social/Willpower revamp) and Solar Integrity remake

So I heard some people a while back complaining about some of the bugbears that exist within the social influence system. Such as threshold successes not mattering at all and that there's hardly any point in using an intimacy to boost Resolve when it's far more efficient to just let a social influence check go through your Resolve and just decision point. Add in some some social attacks needing WP to resist and some others not able to do that and it just becomes annoying to figure out what's what.

These are some issues I found annoying as well. I wanted to see if I could explore a way to help solve some of these issues, make things more uniform, and attempt to solve some of these problems. So I created the Dance of Fates Subsystem, an alternative to influence and willpower in Ex3.

I'm nowhere infallible, so I value any feedback people would seek to give about this project. The only thing I ask is that you keep the reason why I made this. Read the first point of the FAQ section to find out why in detail.

I also remade the Solar Integrity charmset, because it was made of suck so I instead made it into something interesting. It works with both Dance of Fates and the current rules and written system.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Just gave a quick onceover of the first few pages since that's what I have time for. Sorry being a bit of a grammar nazi, I just wanted to give a few little grammar corrections where I found errors.

Comment

Working...
    X