Quixalted: Extended?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quixalted: Extended?

Hi everybody! I've been reading the great fan supplement, Quixalted: Extended. It's an extension of the original Quixalted. I found the PDF, but I couldn't see a signature. Do we know who put this great supplement together so I can thank them? I found it at https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/157...0015632308.pdf but that's not a help.
    Last edited by Detson; 11-17-2020, 12:33 AM.

I've been playing that for nearly a year now! It's a pretty good system that only has a little bit of clunk here and there. Unfortunately, the person who wrote it is anonymous. You might find them on the Traditional Games board on 4chan sometimes though.

Comment

Distant Choir Thanks much! Speculation did seem to suggest that the author is a regular on 4Chan (wow, that sounds negative when you write it out like that!).

Comment

I meant it was unfortunate moreso that you can't really give credit to someone anonymous! He goes by QE anon.

He's releasing a new version soon apparently, which has charms for every Exalt type and is clearing up some of the language in the book

Comment

Working...
        X