Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current development stages: HDNP is in editing, Essence is in Manuscript Approval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current development stages: HDNP is in editing, Essence is in Manuscript Approval

First Draft: Exalted Essay Collection

Redlines: Dragon-Blooded Novella #2

Second Draft: Many-Faced Strangers – (Lunars Companion)

Development:
    Exigents
    Adversaries of the Righteous (NPC collection)

Manuscript Approval:
    Crucible of Legends (ST Companion)
    Exalted Essence Edition
    Across the Eight Directions (Gazetteer)

Post-Approval Development: None

Editing:
    Lunars Novella (by Rosenberg)
    Hundred Devil’s Night Parade (Bestiary)

Art: Heirs to the Shogunate (the DB companion, already out in raw text)
    Last edited by The Wizard of Oz; 12-22-2020, 08:12 AM.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

I hope they give Hundred Devil's Night Parade a serious mechanical edit, because the mechanical quality is definitely below Lunars or Dragonblood. There's some kind of broken effects in there.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

I want to be excited, but I've been hurt before... 😥

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Across the Eight Directions is also now in Manuscript Approval.

I wonder how long the art will take for these books? Because that's a lot of books with finished text in the next few months.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Hopefully there's not too much of a bottleneck.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
          Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think of that, one disadvantage of having a few main studios or artists (which overall is a good thing, the quality has improved from the Core) is that you can't give them 3 books at once to do the art for, as they probably don't have capacity. But I don't know.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Is it possible that the devs already have given some ideas to the artists for last months ?

Comment

The Exalted artists are currently working on art for Heirs to the Shogunate. We won't write art notes for Across the Eight Directions until it comes back from approvals/editing.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Ah, so it is one book at a time then.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                    Ah, so it is one book at a time then.
                    How is Bronze Age Exalted different from regular Exalted?

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

It's in the Bronze Age. Roughly circa 2500BC. Didn't start out that way, but then the Second Age ended in ice and a great flood, and the wheel of ages turned.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Oh wow! So Second Age, then Ice Age, then Stone Age, then Bronze Age. Cool.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Working...
                        X