[Actual Play] ExalTwitch: Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Actual Play] ExalTwitch: Academy

RPGClinic announces a new Exalted 3rd Edition campaign: ExalTwitch: Academy!

Set in The House of Bells, a military school for Exalted of the Realm, three Dragon-Bloods try to prove their worth to their fellow students, their Houses, and themselves.

The team behind ExalTwitch: Nexus, Changeling: The Streaming, and Full Party, RPGClinic campaigns deliver professional storytelling, performances, and tech to bring RPGs to life for veterans and new players alike. There will be laughter, tears… and many double-entendres.

Tune in every Sunday at 18:00 ET at twitch.tv/RPGClinic.
    Our episodes will be archived every Tuesday at 09:00 ET to this YouTube playlist and in podcast form on anchor.fm.
    We will host reruns on Saturdays at 11:00ET on twitch.tv/RPGClinic, for folks who want the 'live' chat experience.

Learn more about us on our website, our campaigns on our wiki, and our community on Discord or Twitter.

----

While it likely won't come up during our Session Zero (January 3rd, 2021), thanks to some gorgeous overlay art and free time in lockdown we'll have an initiative track, PC health, and anima level displays. We have also built on the original concept from Full Party and now have rapid-response on-screen infoboxes with helpful rules and setting reminders.

Our PCs will be starting at Essence 1:
    Cathak Oresta, Earth Aspect
    Cathak Pyres, Fire Aspect
    Ledaal Gale Whispered, Air Aspect

----

We'll be updating this thread as we go, and look forward to reconnecting with the Exalted community!
    Last edited by Zen_r0b0; 01-05-2021, 10:29 AM. Reason: Edit to add rewatch time.

-Kate, co-founding member of RPGClinic (known for ExalTwitch and Changeling: The Streaming)

New content from the ExalTwitch team?! Hell yeah! That's good news! I will surely watch...although I will have to watch via YT, as my timezone is not compatible with your streaming-time...unfortunately.
    Have fun with your new story!

Comment

(prime) subbed.

Small spawn make catching it live difficult, but I'll voraciously devour the VOD.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

ExaltTwitch? Dragonblooded actual-play content? HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA? Yes, yes, and yes!

"Measure of Hope is right about everything." - Wise Old Guru

Currently running an Exalted 2.5 Abyssals game in a homebrew modern shard because I value neither my time or my sanity, and I'm loving almost every minute of it.

Comment

Our Session Zero is now up on YouTube and Anchor!

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

We've had a significant number of viewers unable to catch our usual time, so we'll be setting up a Twitch rewatch for folks who want the 'live' experience but can't do late night Sundays. That would begin on Saturday January 16 at 11:00ET for Episode 1. (I'll go edit the top post to reflect this)

-Kate, co-founding member of RPGClinic (known for ExalTwitch and Changeling: The Streaming)

Comment

Sounds fun! I'll check it out.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

I must say, Jon Verrall crafts some nice "military school" and "dojo" style scenes, and splendidly performs the various "sensai" roles to interact with the cast.

A solidly enjoyable listening experience.
              Last edited by Greyman; 01-08-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Measure of Hope View Post
                ExaltTwitch? Dragonblooded actual-play content? HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA? Yes, yes, and yes!

I would say the House of Bells and other secondary academies are closer to college than high school, but student drama & shenanigans are a must either way.

Comment

Episode 01 is now up on YouTube and Anchor!

While our Session Zero was an introduction to our setting, safety tools, and some PC backstory, Episode 01 sets the beginning of the campaign. Our PCs wake up in their barracks rooms ready to start their fith year at the House of Bells, but they each find something amiss...

Comment

Well, that was an interesting way to bring the fang together. A nice motivational package wrapped up with a mystery bow on top.

Comment

For anyone who wanted to catch a semi-live experience - our first rewatch is about to begin on our Twitch channel - we'll be in chat as well if folks have questions! (We'll be starting in ~5 minutes, at 11:00 ET, and will run for a bit over 3 hours - check the post time of this reply!)

Comment

Missed Episode 2: "My Favorite Game" (had to work today, damnit!). Listening to the Glade battle replay right now.

Comment

Episode 03 is now up on YouTube and Anchor! (or search your favourite podcast provider for RPGClinic).

Comment

Episode 04 and 05 are now up!
                            04 "If I Had You" - YouTube and Anchor
                            05 "Everything To Me" - YouTube and Anchor.

Our community has been fantastic at keeping our Wiki updated, as well.

Comment

Episode 06 is now available on YouTube and in Podcast form!

Mysteries are mounting. Lots of theories being thrown around on our Discord's spoilers channel, and I'm crafting tinfoil hats for myself and my PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X