Anathema 3.1.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anathema 3.1.3

So I know there's not a lot of people that play 1e Exalted anymore, but I've been trying to recover as much Exalted history as possible. Apparently not everything is permanent on the internet.
    One thing that disappeared is the last edition of Anathema for 1e/2e before they went to 2.5e Exalted, which is Anathema version 3.1.3. The Anathema site times out and the devs are no longer active online; hell, with Google+ down, there's not really any way to easily contact them.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this edition of Anathema? I'd rebuild it myself, but version of JDK it used is no longer supported and I'm not skilled enough to poke under the hood and fix it.

Check out my Sorcerer 20th homebrew and my update to Highlander: the Gathering for 20th Anniversary edition.

I think I may be able to help. Give me a bit.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

Here's a Wayback Machine link to what looks like a 3.1.3 zip:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140604...ema_v3.1.3.zip

Might take a minute or two to load, sometimes the Wayback chugs a bit on downloads for files this old.

Comment

oh I remember this program... I stopped using it because it doesn't into Alchemicals. Made a nice excell spreadsheet instead that does the exact same

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Originally posted by HighPriest View Post
          Here's a Wayback Machine link to what looks like a 3.1.3 zip:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140604...ema_v3.1.3.zip

Might take a minute or two to load, sometimes the Wayback chugs a bit on downloads for files this old.
          Oh wow, you're a legend for having this. I couldn't get the archive to work for it.

Check out my Sorcerer 20th homebrew and my update to Highlander: the Gathering for 20th Anniversary edition.

Comment

I remember when we had quite advanced exalted name generator on the old website somewhere. Any idea if that still survives?

Comment

Originally posted by Beast of Bitter Oblivion View Post
              I remember when we had quite advanced exalted name generator on the old website somewhere. Any idea if that still survives?
              This one? http://www.voidstate.com/name_generator/

Comment

Originally posted by theoutlander523 View Post
                quite possibly yes thanks

Comment

Working...
                X