No announcement yet.

Just got my copy of Fangs at the Gate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my copy of Fangs at the Gate!

I’m so excited!

He/him

That's awesome, hope mine gets here soon! Also just a bit jealous 😜

Comment

A friend just got his fancy copy, but I haven't gotten mine yet which was supposedly shipped on 12/28/2020

Comment

My copy arrived at my house… in America. It'll be where I actually live in about 10 days

Please be warned: this is not champagne, this is most likely a duck.
        -Chausse

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

USPS says mine is out for delivery! I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this, as the PDF is useful, but the bibliophile in me likes having a book in my hands.

Comment

Mine arrived at my house as well. No shipping notification. Just, suddenly: Box!

Comment

As an international backer, I'm still waiting. Which is fine. Just waiting.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Backerkit seems to have my shipping label. It was created on the 11th but hasn't moved. I'm just glad I have something to check.

--Lurker Extraordinaire!

Comment

I'm in the same boat. It'll get here when it gets here.

Comment

Anyone who had it say shipping label printed but nothing else happen get it yet? I'm still waiting and the shipping label was made on the 14th of January. Just curious if I need to start asking about it or its just mail being slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kell_Tamer View Post
                      Anyone who had it say shipping label printed but nothing else happen get it yet? I'm still waiting and the shipping label was made on the 14th of January. Just curious if I need to start asking about it or its just mail being slow.

Mine was created on the 11th. As far as USPS reports, it's not been picked up yet. Considering how swamped the USPS is these days, I'm not real surprised it's taking awhile. I know another (non-OPP) KS I backed said to wait two months from your label creation date to start letting them know if you hadn't seen movement.

Comment

Got it yesterday, sooooo happy.
                        (Got shipped to Europe, if that information is relevant to anyone)

Comment

I still haven't gotten mine from Drivethrurpg. Supposedly shipped for the 2nd time on December 29th, and I have already contacted and yelled at them twice...seriously what the hell.

Comment

My tracker finally changed and said I should be getting mine on the 6th. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was having delays. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon as well.

Comment

Just got mine today.

Mail in America is really slow right now. In some places it's fine but in others there's a lot of slowdowns. They got rid of a lot of sorting machines before the election, then got slammed by the holidays. I was getting Christmas stuff well into January and only last week did I get a stimulus check which got sent out the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                              X