Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted Essence - Any News?

Hello!

Do we have any positive news about Exalted Essence? Where they are at in the dev?

I've been away for a while now... and I was wondering if we had cool news?

Any other awesome news I missed?

Thanks again!

It's currently in Art Direction in preparation for the Kicksater and it might possibly be out before the Exigents one. The content is at the Manuscript Approval stage as well, which means still subject to change/additional development.

Info is compiled here. ANd there was a Q&A with Monica at the end of December that's linke din the same document.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

And stuff.
    My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Thank you so much for the info Blaque!

Comment

Originally posted by Pram View Post
        Hello!

Do we have any positive news about Exalted Essence? Where they are at in the dev?
        The current development progress of all Onyx Path's projects is posted weekly in the Monday Meeting Notes blog.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager
        Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by Blaque View Post
          It's currently in Art Direction in preparation for the Kicksater and it might possibly be out before the Exigents one. The content is at the Manuscript Approval stage as well, which means still subject to change/additional development.

Info is compiled here. ANd there was a Q&A with Monica at the end of December that's linke din the same document.
          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
          Considering the stages they're at, I'd be shocked if the Exigents KS is out before the Essence KS.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Hundred Devils Night Parade and Across the Eight Directions are in Editing (and the Lunars Novella).
            Essence and Crucible of Legends are in Manuscript Approval.
            Exigents, Adversaries of the Righteous and Many-Faced Strangers are in Development (the stage after Second Draft).
            Nothing is in Second Draft.
            Exalted Essay Collection is in First Draft.

Also Hundred Devils Night Parade is sorting out the art buy, and Essence is in the very early stage of Art Development.

I'm guessing therefore, that the next Exalted release will either be Hundred Devils Night Parade or an Essence Kickstarter. And then the next thing after those will likely be Across the Eight Directions.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Essence is now in post-approval development (the stage before Editing).

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Here's to hoping it will be at KS soon. I am eager to learn if Exalted can once again be a part of my gaming experiences.

Comment

Essence shows up twice in the MMN. Post approval dev, as mentioned above, but also in Art Development for KS. Very real possibility it could be the next KS

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Monica (the developer) guessed that maybe it would be in about 2 kickstarters time I think (I'd have to find it again). That was just a guess though, she isn't high enough in the company to decide these things.

STing Bronze Age Exalted

Comment

Cool thanks for the info! Although I wasn't hyped before... I've turned around because it's closer now then it was before it was announced.

Comment

I know I've already received a response about this another time that scheduled are not fixed and we can't know for sure, but what date would that make it according to you fellow members ? In current 2021 ? Or after that ?

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post
                          I know I've already received a response about this another time that scheduled are not fixed and we can't know for sure, but what date would that make it according to you fellow members ? In current 2021 ? Or after that ?
                          April-May this year, about, assuming it'd be the third or fourth KS.

(A Mage KS update dropped recently saying they were hoping Victorian Mage would be the next KS in late February, and they've been working on the KS art for Trinity Continuum: Adventure! If only Victorian Mage is next, then Essence hits in April; if they do Adventure! as well, then it hits sometime in May.)
                          Last edited by marin; 01-30-2021, 09:45 AM.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post

April-May this year, about, assuming it'd be the third or fourth KS.

(A Mage KS update dropped recently saying they were hoping Victorian Mage would be the next KS in late February, and they've been working on the KS art for Trinity Continuum: Adventure! If only Victorian Mage is next, then Essence hits in April; if they do Adventure! as well, then it hits sometime in May.)

So the KS would be around mid year, and then what's the approximate delay for the nook being available ?

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post

So the KS would be around mid year, and then what's the approximate delay for the nook being available ?

Note that the Kickstarter will almost certainly include the manuscript, so a preliminary version of the book will be available if you back it. But once the Kickstarter campaign finishes, the time from that to official release for other Kickstarted Exalted products has been about a year. So you're probably looking at mid 2022 for the official release of Essence.

Interested in chatting with other Exalted fans online? Join us on the Exalted Discord server!

Comment

Working...
                              X