Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
    Good by, Nephilpal's legacy.
    I mean they can still make demon races and create their own paradisal realms according to the devs. So they’ll still be you know. Freaky and weird.

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
    Many Limbed Manual
    Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
    San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
    My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

And if you really wanted it wouldn't be hard to drop Green Sun Princes back into 3rd edition. I believe the dev's said that Akuma won't be a thing in 3rd edition so you could usurp that identity and toss it on these guys. Say that the Yozi began experimenting with the concept of Exaltation after their imprisonment and they uncovered a way to imbue mortals with their own capabilities though at great cost (perhaps it requires multiple Yozi to perform a ritual in which they each permanently sacrifice a Third Circle Soul or some other sacrifice that the Yozi would generally be loathe to make). These beings aren't Exalted per se, but imbued with Primordial souls are capable of competing with them, though the high cost of their creation ensured that Yozi weren't capable of creating more than a tiny handful and many Yozi chose not to create any at all.

Comment

Akuma are anyone who makes a pact with a demon this edition.

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

The main outlet I'm looking at for 2nd edition Green Sun Princes is Exigents of forbidden gods.

One of the first things I want to do with the rules for Architects when we get that manuscript is corrupt them with some of Malfeas' themes and have their patron be a corrupted god who is now effectively City Father/Mother of the Demon City.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
          Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
            Good by, Nephilpal's legacy.
            many of their iconic powers from 2e will still be part of their charmset, and some of the coolest things Neph loved about them (building your own soul hierarchy, worldform, etc) will now be part of ther core essence 1-5 Charms instead of something you can only start to do at High Essence.

so while it will be different, the idea that it erases rather than continuing development on his work isn’t fair.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
            X