I Want to See a Character Who...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to See a Character Who...

How does it work? Simple! Someone posts asking to see a certain kind of character, and the next poster posts IC with/links to a character of theirs who fits that description!
    Ex: I want to see a character with heterochromia! / with a blue and yellow color scheme! / with a fancy hat! / with a ponytail!
    I want to see a character who's snarky! / who likes puns! / who never gives up! / who's quick to fight!
    I want to see a character who controls fire! / with super strength! / who can fly! / who used to have powers but no longer does!
    I want to see a character who's been abducted before! / whose past involved illness! / who's died at least once!

Let's start:

I want to see a character who has horns!

Originally posted by FMA245 View Post
    [
    I want to see a character who has horns!

Mhambi is a Full Moon Lunar and one of the Berasadi, a nomadic people who travel in auroch caravans in search for a new homeland after theirs was destroyed by a falling star. In addition to her great strength, she also has prognostic dreams that she uses to help guide her caravan.

I want to see a character who isn't human.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
    Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post

I want to see a character who isn't human.

Splendid Mountain Father is the beastman leader of a tribe of Snow Monkey people that have taken up residence in an abandoned first age lodge far in the northeastern mountains of creation. He and his people use the warm waters from the still functioning hot spring bath there to keep the biting frost away from their meager crops. SMF guides his people in prayer to the local gods, including the Hver, the self-proclaimed god of the hot springs. He carries an old sword on his back that he sometimes uses in his prayer ceremonies or in defense of his people when attacked by the roaming creatures of the area.

I want to see a character who isn't from Creation.

Comment

Originally posted by Siegward of Catarina View Post

I want to see a character who isn't from Creation.

Nimue comes from a land beyond our world. He disdains the fashions and habits of the Raksha and claims to be a Nafanshae- a being of the Obsidian Mirror World. Whatever that may be, he comes to our world to travel, enjoy our strange habits and hear new songs. Nimue says that hearing our music prevents him from transforming into a cloud of pearlescent fire, which he promises to be, "Similar to that death thing you have, but less pleasant." He is mercurial, easily entertained and spends extravagantly on clothing in the newest Realm styles, though it's impossible to tell from what source his wealth comes. Nimue has access to a strange form of magic that allows him to borrow the voices of others; and, by doing so can channel their powers. The Nafanshae is currently looking for a silver mirror that is strong enough to survive the journey to his homeland. With it, he hopes to conquer what his people face instead of hunger.

He is also capable of, for whatever reason, transforming into a giant horned carp. He prefers not to do so.

I want to see a character who is old.
        Last edited by Zale; 02-10-2021, 06:34 AM. Reason: Added my request.

Comment

Originally posted by Zale View Post
          I want to see a character who is old.

Melpomene is an automaton from an age long dead, now a lonesome quester in the ruined cities of the South. He carries two swords of black glass which whine quietly and can cut with great ease and sharpness. He is a forlorn and beautiful creature, skilled in archaic forms of poetry and dance as well as a queer, haunting music he can play by worrying the edges of his swords against one another. A sort of caravan of fellow wanderers has sprung up around Melpomene, following him on his travails through the deserts and badlands. Though he has no need for food or water, the whine of Melpomene's swords intensifies when water is near, and so his train make their business as prospectors.

Melpomene speaks in an ancient and impeccably polite language that pleases the gods and living spirits of the world, but its utterly incomprehensible to humanfolk. If he could ever find a human who could understand him, there are surely many stories he could tell of the things he has seen and the places he has been.

I want to see a character who likes books!

Comment

Originally posted by KymmetheSeventh View Post
            I want to see a character who likes books!

Robin Vaara is a Lookshyian helot loved stories in all it's forms. Whether historical or fictional, mythological or contemporary, and whatever culture she will do everything in her power to read such stories. For they are a gate way to wonderful worlds and grand ideals. Due to her desire for stories Robin spent her life learning languages one after another. She knew over five major languages by the time she was 18. Her prodigious nature with a pen brought her attention from the General Staff and made her a natural pick as a propagandist for the Seventh Legion.

By the chance of fate she found an ancient text made of orichalcum and written in the Old Realm. Her curiosity boundless she spent two years learning the ancient tongue of Old Realm and find a fantastic and subversive story of a heroic group of anathema and their allies battling the enemy of the gods. She thought only one thing.

*This story deserves to be told*

And for that she exalted as one of the Deceivers... but that was not what the ancient text called them.
            -----------
            I want to see a character that is funny.

Comment

Working...
            X