Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
    *Incoherent happy noises*
    I’m happy you like it! I have quite a blast designing his pants and bronze abs 👀

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    The clothing details we get from Jen May be my favorite aspect of the art. It’s really useful.
    It’s a curse when I need a character who dress plainly since I keep adding stuffs to their cloth! I imagine Theo as looking like a commoner but he always ends up having fancy cloth in the final art 👻

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Everything in that image is so beautiful, from the characters themselves to the detailing on the big masks and the textures of the background. I can't wait to see more! I can see how the Spring Festival theme is going to lend itself to amazing Exalted art. Everything is so much. So much colour, so much motion.

Can you tell it's been a while since I went to a big celebration? This art is like a breath of fresh air. Thanks Jen, keep doing what you do

"Measure of Hope is right about everything." - Wise Old Guru

Currently running an Exalted 2.5 Abyssals game in a homebrew modern shard because I value neither my time or my sanity, and I'm loving almost every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
        It’s a curse when I need a character who dress plainly since I keep adding stuffs to their cloth!
        Luckily Knight Raiton can afford to dress fancy.

(Also one game session started with him waking up to find that Invisible Horse Princess had dyed his regular clothing pink while he was asleep.)

He/him

Comment

Okay I finally just have to ask, is the horse or the princess the invisible one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
            Okay I finally just have to ask, is the horse or the princess the invisible one?
            Both, sorta? IHP is Stealth Supernal, and her horse Familiar is Ghost-Blooded.

He/him

Comment

No Hidden Horse Style though?

Comment

She has that as well.

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                  She has that as well.
                  Correction, She introduced fact to make it so she is the creator of the style.
                  Last edited by Chronos12; 03-14-2021, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X