Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jen Experiment Art Thread: Year of the Metal Ox edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
    *Incoherent happy noises*
    I’m happy you like it! I have quite a blast designing his pants and bronze abs 👀

    Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    The clothing details we get from Jen May be my favorite aspect of the art. It’s really useful.
    It’s a curse when I need a character who dress plainly since I keep adding stuffs to their cloth! I imagine Theo as looking like a commoner but he always ends up having fancy cloth in the final art 👻


    The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

    Comment


    • #17
      Everything in that image is so beautiful, from the characters themselves to the detailing on the big masks and the textures of the background. I can't wait to see more! I can see how the Spring Festival theme is going to lend itself to amazing Exalted art. Everything is so much. So much colour, so much motion.

      Can you tell it's been a while since I went to a big celebration? This art is like a breath of fresh air. Thanks Jen, keep doing what you do


      "Measure of Hope is right about everything." - Wise Old Guru

      Currently running an Exalted 2.5 Abyssals game in a homebrew modern shard because I value neither my time or my sanity, and I'm loving almost every minute of it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jen View Post
        It’s a curse when I need a character who dress plainly since I keep adding stuffs to their cloth!
        Luckily Knight Raiton can afford to dress fancy.

        (Also one game session started with him waking up to find that Invisible Horse Princess had dyed his regular clothing pink while he was asleep.)


        He/him

        Comment


        • #19
          Okay I finally just have to ask, is the horse or the princess the invisible one?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
            Okay I finally just have to ask, is the horse or the princess the invisible one?
            Both, sorta? IHP is Stealth Supernal, and her horse Familiar is Ghost-Blooded.


            He/him

            Comment


            • #21
              No Hidden Horse Style though?

              Comment


              • #22
                She has that as well.


                He/him

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                  She has that as well.
                  Correction, She introduced fact to make it so she is the creator of the style.
                  Last edited by Chronos12; 03-14-2021, 07:43 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Aww man, sad I never got to see Wu Ma.


                    Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                      Aww man, sad I never got to see Wu Ma.
                      Ah, I got a commission during Lunar New Year and the holiday has already over when I’m finished, along with my enthusiasm 👻 I’m thinking about making another thread, this time theme around summer vacation since I haven’t had one for 15 years (and probably never with Covid going on), but I gotta draw a banner image first! And also finishing these commissions that I’m having...

                      Though I wonder if many people are as excited as me to see their characters in summer beach fashion ~(¯ ¯٥)~
                      Last edited by Jen; 06-05-2021, 01:16 AM.


                      The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jen View Post

                        Ah, I got a commission during Lunar New Year and the holiday has already over when I’m finished, along with my enthusiasm 👻 I’m thinking about making another thread, this time theme around summer vacation since I haven’t had one for 15 years (and probably never with Covid going on), but I gotta draw a banner image first! And also finishing these commissions that I’m having...

                        Though I wonder if many people are as excited as me to see their characters in summer beach fashion ~(¯ ¯٥)~
                        Jen Art is good art so yes, I'd throw mine in there as well.


                        The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
                        Many Limbed Manual
                        Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                        San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
                        My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I don't have a character to commission, Jen, but I did have a question about the image of Buddha and Heracles that you drew on your Tumblr:

                          Specifically, was your sketch inspired by this ancient Greco-Buddhist mural?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by AldoSalt View Post
                            I don't have a character to commission, Jen, but I did have a question about the image of Buddha and Heracles that you drew on your Tumblr:

                            Specifically, was your sketch inspired by this ancient Greco-Buddhist mural?
                            Oh yes, horny naked angry man and ex-prince hermit is a crossover I never imagined would happen.


                            The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by AldoSalt View Post
                              I don't have a character to commission, Jen, but I did have a question about the image of Buddha and Heracles that you drew on your Tumblr:

                              Specifically, was your sketch inspired by this ancient Greco-Buddhist mural?
                              Wow.

                              I had no idea this existed. Ancient, epic, mythological crossover.

                              Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I guess it’s kinda like how the Diyu and Naraka merged together and now you have a Bodhisattva hanging around in Hell with the Ten Yama Kings like Hercules and Gautama Buddha.


                                The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X