Solar Socialize Rewrite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Socialize Rewrite

Are you tired of all the worthless charms in Solar Socialize? Are you upset that you’re buying feat taxes while your Dragonblooded and Lunar friends are buying cool charms? Do you wish Socialize would be more engaging outside of Guile and Read Intentions?

Hi, I’m Sandact6. You may remember me from such homebrew as The Expanded Lotus and Shantytown of the Awesome. Today I’m here to give you my Solar Socialize revamp. A complete rewrite of Solar Socialize that contains the following:
    • A complete reimagining and rewrite of Solar Socialize. Become a scalpel that can read motivations of others, hide your own goals, seed rumors and lies, and then drive the nail home with a complete package of social influence charms.
    • Charms that are actually worth purchasing. All Solar Socialize charms are broad and useful rather than niche and useless.
    • Some returning old favorites combined with brand new shiny charms. Make rumors spread with the speed of a wildfire through dry brush, declare facts with Socialize to excuse cultural misunderstandings, play as the ultimate wingman, or read a person so well that it becomes indistinguishable from mind reading.
    Hurry, read now. All the cool kids already have.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

A bump post to see if this gets out of purgatory.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

Only just started but you are speaking the courageous truth about core book socialize.

Comment

Working...
      X