Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post

Comment

• I just noticed: in Heirs to the Shogunate (p. 212), there's an Essence 1 Eclipse Charm, Festering Rot, that deals aggravated damage to any living target with a decisive attack (in addition to some other unpleasant effects). It's only 4 motes.

Is it just me, or is that awfully cheap? Aggravated damage doesn't seem to grow on trees in 3e -- there are certainly Charms that deal aggravated damage to spirits or creatures of darkness or whatever, but few that just deal aggravated damage to the vast majority of possible targets so cheaply.

Comment

• Loom of Fate questions-

What can the loom of fate NOT see?
        Does the loom of fate write itself automatically based on what people choose to do or is it being written by the pattern spiders?
        If so on above how do the pattern spiders write around anything going on that they can't see?

Lastly are the affairs of the underworld and malfeas completely outside the "sight" of the loom of fate? Can the loom see Abyssal directly?

Comment

• In a similar vein - Underworld questions:

How does travel to the Underworld work outside of Shadowlands? Shadowlands take a lot of time to open, use, create, I mean more how does a Solar or Lunar (possibly with necromancy) open up a direct rift into the Underworld? What rolls are involved in 3e does anyone know?

Can ghosts automatically "cross over" to the Underworld at any time without a shadowland? If someone wanted to send a bound ghost to "the other side" to check that is.

Am I missing anything crucial in the concept here that makes my questions dumb? lol

Comment

• A question about the charm Heavenly Guardian Defense. One of its uses allows you to parry normally unparryable attacks. If used against an Ambush attack would it also allow you to apply other charms (such as Excellencies) to increase your base parry rating?

Comment

• How do the Dragon-Blooded of the Realm (and other Immaculate-faithful places generally) interact with cooperative gods?

Just as an example, consider Gri-Fel, the god of the Imperial City. Obviously, he's not in charge of the city (the Dragon-Blooded are in charge). But do they generally treat him with (at least superficial) respect, invite him to parties, and/or actually seek his opinion on issues of importance to the city? Or is he basically just expected to smile, shut the fuck up, and accept his share of Immaculate worship quietly?

Comment

Working...
              X