Ask a question, get an answer 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erinys View Post
    And the second is not a literal mechanical statement about sacrificing all the intimacies to one's worldview, but the idea that the initiate must expand their mind beyond their previous understanding of the world in some significant, life-changing way. Am I understanding right?
    It's not a mechanically mandated thing, but I think it would be appropriate to portray such an Intimacy as altering, rather than being lost entirely.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• Did Exalted Essence actually make it that the origin of the Spoken and identity of the Voice in the Trench was a dead Incarna?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
      Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
        Did Exalted Essence actually make it that the origin of the Spoken and identity of the Voice in the Trench was a dead Incarna?
        No text to that effect exists in the kickstarter draft. I searched for "voice in", "trench", "spoken", "niobraran" and "neptune" and found nothing. That said, we don't have the companion yet, and it might contain anything.
        I recall dev commentary to that effect on the Discord server, but you'd have to dredge through that yourself.

Comment

• Can you pay the motes for two activations of the DB charm Roaring Dragon Officer to put two different command actions in a flurry ie. an "order" and a "rally for numbers"?

Comment

• what CMA would work best for a lunar wanting to go full turtle totem for a teenage mutant ninja turtle setup? ...ideally I'd need four different ones: one for sais, one for sword (ideally dual wielded), one for staff, and one for nunchucks

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

• Where are the threads where people with Fangs at the Gate specify what changed from 2E?
              I know there were threads where people asked things like "Is Raksi still insane and eating babies?", "Is Leviathan still obsessed with torturing Traitorspawn", "What is Chimerism in 3E", "Is there any danger of Casteless going crazy anymore?"

I can't find these threads, Google claims they don't exist. Can anyone help me find this info?

Also where did everyone go and why did they all leave?

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
              My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
              Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

• Since I can't edit:

Where did everyone go? And why did nearly everyone leave?

Where can I find the previews of Arms of the Chosen and Essence? Were they free previews or backer previews?

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
                My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
                Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

• The Claws/Fangs/Hooves/Horns merit?

Do you have to pay twice if you want to buy Claws and Fangs and/or Horns?

Or is it all-right if you only pay once because there is very little way you could use more than one at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                  X