No announcement yet.

Lunar combat styles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun-Cat for the +3 to accuracy isn't a bad idea either.

Comment

alternatively, Boulders as Pebbles is the YEET charm. you can throw anything with it, out to long range.

Please be warned: this is not champagne, this is most likely a duck.
      -Chausse

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerous Overlord View Post
        alternatively, Boulders as Pebbles is the YEET charm. you can throw anything with it, out to long range.
        There’s a build there i was thinking of for an Assassin who uses Frost Thorn Knuckle to throw Artifact ice Kunai at up to extreme range (doable with Glory Sphere and Ess 2) that leave investigators going “WTF happened here?”.

The legitimate ice bullet sniper in Exalted.

Edit: If you do it as a cat with Stealth Charms, even other Exalted have a snowball’s chance in Malfeas’ chance of seeing you before a sliver of ice travelling at faster than the speed of sound perforates their forebrain.
        Last edited by prototype00; 03-15-2021, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I like to go Rousing Hidden Power, Moonsilver artifacts and Martial Arts for a lot of my Lunar builds. It locks out Deadly Beastman Transformation, but the benefits you can get from free evocations are really good (even if it means doing a bit of homebrewing). White Reaper + Moonsilver Gunzosha seems quite fun.

Comment

Working...
          X