Sidereals 3e fanwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidereals 3e fanwork

After reading the instructions, I've republished the Sidereals Jumpstart (a fan-made Charmset and metamechanics for 3e Sidereals) to google drive. The links are below, enjoy. As the fan author, I'd happily answer questions about intent or provide clarifications.

Jumpstart
    Cascades

Sidereal Jumpstart (3e fanwork Charmset)
    Cascades (the above in flowchart form)

Thank you!

Comment

I am working in a Sidereal fanwork too (using two faworks as base: ZXXZ’s Sidereal Homebrew Draft and Sidereals, Where Fate Has Led), my Exalted game is using now Sidereals as antagonists and I need something to use!

Thanks for you sharing this with us!

Comment

Sidereals are such a fun exalt, always one audit away from trouble. Thank you for sharing these!

Comment

Criticism welcome, PEACH (please evaluate and critique honestly) and all that. I have a tough skin, and would welcome hearing suggestions that would make this document better for my current and future 3e Sidereal players.

Comment

The different Astrology things are an interesting take, but the fairly strict dicepools feel a bit limiting, especially with RDs demanding Craft Artifact. Allowing some wiggle room in the Attribute, the Ability, or both might be helpful. I could see perhaps allowing Wits and/or Survival for Star Charts, for example. The fact that your version of the Sidereal Excellency seems to be applicable regardless of Attribute or Ability might soften it a bit, but it feels a little restrictive for something that seems like a core Sidereal thing, especially for RDs.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

I have run a Sidereal with Craft: Artifact: 0 who utilizes Resplendent Destinies. What successes an Attribute's + Excellencies' worth of dice and 1 wp have generated, they have thrown in Duration and a few Merit dots. That any roll can produce an RD that lasts a year (using 1 willpower), the Sidereal doesn't feel deprived of the base effects - but does feel like investment in the specific dicepool can generate fancier and longer lasting Respendent Destinies.

Comment

Working...
              X