Looking for fanmade document about mega fauna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for fanmade document about mega fauna

There were a goolge docs with size comparison of exalted's mega fauna and a average human size, but the link seem to have died. Anybody got a copy or a new link?

I'm not personally aware of it, but maybe someone else can help?

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
    Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Since I can't find the document, I did my best to reconstruct it. I think the big thing is I'm not quite sure which big predatory bird is which between death moas and austreches, but here they be.
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

And stuff.
      My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Originally posted by Blaque View Post
        Since I can't find the document, I did my best to reconstruct it. I think the big thing is I'm not quite sure which big predatory bird is which between death moas and austreches, but here they be.
        https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I don't think that doc is set for sharing, Blaque. I'm getting "access denied" when I click the link, anyway.

Interested in chatting with other Exalted fans online? Join us on the Exalted Discord server!

Comment

Oh, hey! I I'm the guy! The link may have died because I moved from Google Drive to One Drive. Gimme a tic

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

You looking for this thing?

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlXzijZez6gY2HB4l_4mPXzadTZT

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post

I don't think that doc is set for sharing, Blaque. I'm getting "access denied" when I click the link, anyway.
              Should be fixed, but the other doc as shown is also up for folks there. I'm going to tweak mine with the austrech entry at least.

And stuff.
              My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Working...
              X