X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Minton
    replied
    Originally posted by Claurer View Post
    What font did you use to text the Lunar domains on the official Lunar map?
    No idea. That's something the cartographer handled; the dev team isn't involved in stuff like font choices.

Leave a comment:

• reseru
    replied
    What are you most excited about with Sidereals now being written?

Leave a comment:

• Claurer
    replied
    What font did you use to text the Lunar domains on the official Lunar map?

Leave a comment:

• Eric Minton
    replied
    Originally posted by reseru View Post
    Will there be undersea societies detailed in Eight Directions? Presumably there will be like nomadic/decentralized/non-urban societies, too?
    While we do portray a variety of nomadic peoples in Across the Eight Directions, we aren't addressing undersea societies there; we were already overbooked for peoples living on land.

Leave a comment:

• Warren Locke
    replied
    Does the "Add (Strength) to movement and feats of strength" benefit of Deadly Beastman Transformation count as bonus Charm dice when considering limits on adding dice to a roll? I know the damage and soak bonuses don't have a problem because the caps on those values are for Excellencies only, but since Movement and FoS are pretty standard dice pools, I wasn't sure if this was meant to act like charm dice or more of an innate physical improvement.

Leave a comment:

• reseru
    replied
    Will there be undersea societies detailed in Eight Directions? Presumably there will be like nomadic/decentralized/non-urban societies, too?

Leave a comment:

• Mercurial
    replied
    Hi, I tried starting a thread but all I got back was an EMPTY RESPONSE popup which told me to edit the conversation. Is there something wrong on my end?

Leave a comment:

• shkspr1048
    replied
    For Supernal abilities, is upgrading Charms limited to the likes of "With an Essence 4 repurchase, this Charm can...", or does it also include "at Essence 3, this Charm can instead..."?

Leave a comment:

• PneumaPilot
    replied
    Can you cause a character to remove a minor intimacy through the instill action? Page 171 says plainly that you can, but it is not mentioned on 215. If you can, is it possible for the character to spend willpower to resist? It seems from page 219 that they can’t. So, if a man’s love for his wife is a minor intimacy (he loves her dearly, but that love doesn’t affect most things in his day to day life - page 215), can that be eroded with an instill action with no chance at willpower usage?

Leave a comment:

• Anteros
    replied
    Are all the chapter 5 animals in Hundred Devils Night Parade Collection avaible as Spirit Shapes for Lunars?

Leave a comment:

• WhattayaBrian
    replied
    So I've got a question about Nothing But Shadows, the Ebon Shadow charm. Its second usage is a bit unclear to me.

It says that it may be used upon being hit with a decisive attack to reflexively Go To Ground by faking death instead of trying to hide. It says "the usual penalties apply, but the martial artist applies the benefits of this Charm on all rolls she makes..."

So is this meant to say that you are still rolling Dex+Stealth against the enemy's Perception+Awareness, even though you're not stealthing at all? And you have to succeed thrice in a row for them to think you're dead (and in the interim they just kind of look at you?). This doesn't seem to make much in-world sense and I'm curious if I'm not understanding it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Minton
    replied
    Originally posted by Jefepato View Post
    Are we likely to ever see the Five Shade Association and their Fivefold Shadow Hand style in 3e?

I mean, I'm assuming a 3e version of the style would be very different mechanically than the weirdness we saw in 2e. But I feel like the Kung Fu Mafia concept has a lot of potential.
    No plans for Fivefold Shadow Hand style at present, but the Five Shades are currently slated for a sidebar in Across the Eight Directions.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasM
    replied
    Are there any universal restrictions on using Martial Arts while mounted? I am interested in using White Reaper style from horseback. The White Reaper write up does not mention such a restriction but it's not at all unlikely that I missed something in the 3E tome.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasM
    replied
    Are there any universal restrictions on using Martial Arts while mounted? I am interested in using White Reaper style from horseback. The White Reaper write up does not mention such a restriction but it's not at all unlikely that I missed something in the 3E tome.

Leave a comment:

• Jefepato
    replied
    Are we likely to ever see the Five Shade Association and their Fivefold Shadow Hand style in 3e?

I mean, I'm assuming a 3e version of the style would be very different mechanically than the weirdness we saw in 2e. But I feel like the Kung Fu Mafia concept has a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X