Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Volivat follow any general naming schemes? Do they just go with classic title based ones or is it more unique?

Comment

Are charms that have a reset condition able to be reset by themselves? For example the DB medicine signature can save a character from dying. If it does then does it reset?

Comment

Is there any trade with, as opposed to only raiding from, the Scorpion Empire? If so, who does the trading, and where do you go to do it?

Comment

Can you speak to the purpose of Sense-Riding Discipline vs the basic Familiar Merit? It seems a little redundant, when coupled with the Unbreakable Loyalty. Further, it feels kind of... off for at least some characters who have a strong trusting bond to deliberately force their mental control on their familiar. (Solar excess themes aside, I guess.)

Additionally, is there a reason the Solar familiar-focused Charms all make them bigger and more exotic? It would be useful to have some options for concealment/stealth and maybe for other themes/approaches beyond just Sparky is now a Kaiju. It'd be nice for players who want to lay low or to charm folks (or whatever) to have some options to help support that. I'm open to homebrew (I have 60+ pages of it) but I'd like some insight into why we don't see anything like this in canon.

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Has there been any word if Abyssal's still plan on having a sorta end set of power that will be resonant with the Deathlord they have sworn to serve?

Comment

Concerning the Jubilant Battle Proposition charm from the Lunar book; does it count as a Dance-based performance roll for the sake of activating Swaying Grass Dance Form?

Comment

Are we likely to ever see the Five Shade Association and their Fivefold Shadow Hand style in 3e?

I mean, I'm assuming a 3e version of the style would be very different mechanically than the weirdness we saw in 2e. But I feel like the Kung Fu Mafia concept has a lot of potential.

Comment

Are there any universal restrictions on using Martial Arts while mounted? I am interested in using White Reaper style from horseback. The White Reaper write up does not mention such a restriction but it's not at all unlikely that I missed something in the 3E tome.

Comment

Are there any universal restrictions on using Martial Arts while mounted? I am interested in using White Reaper style from horseback. The White Reaper write up does not mention such a restriction but it's not at all unlikely that I missed something in the 3E tome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefepato View Post
                      Are we likely to ever see the Five Shade Association and their Fivefold Shadow Hand style in 3e?

I mean, I'm assuming a 3e version of the style would be very different mechanically than the weirdness we saw in 2e. But I feel like the Kung Fu Mafia concept has a lot of potential.
                      No plans for Fivefold Shadow Hand style at present, but the Five Shades are currently slated for a sidebar in Across the Eight Directions.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Working...
                      X