Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be undersea societies detailed in Eight Directions? Presumably there will be like nomadic/decentralized/non-urban societies, too?

Comment

Does the "Add (Strength) to movement and feats of strength" benefit of Deadly Beastman Transformation count as bonus Charm dice when considering limits on adding dice to a roll? I know the damage and soak bonuses don't have a problem because the caps on those values are for Excellencies only, but since Movement and FoS are pretty standard dice pools, I wasn't sure if this was meant to act like charm dice or more of an innate physical improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by reseru View Post
        Will there be undersea societies detailed in Eight Directions? Presumably there will be like nomadic/decentralized/non-urban societies, too?
        While we do portray a variety of nomadic peoples in Across the Eight Directions, we aren't addressing undersea societies there; we were already overbooked for peoples living on land.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

What font did you use to text the Lunar domains on the official Lunar map?

Comment

What are you most excited about with Sidereals now being written?

Comment

Originally posted by Claurer View Post
              What font did you use to text the Lunar domains on the official Lunar map?
              No idea. That's something the cartographer handled; the dev team isn't involved in stuff like font choices.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

eric and vance,now that's sidereals are being written can you give us a general panorama of what the sidereal playstyle is like in 3e?

Comment

Is Living Shadow Preparedness really capped at 5 successes? The charm seems pretty overpriced if that is the case.

Comment

Also, what is the point of Mind-Cleansing Prana? Isn't an excellency better in every situation this Charm would help with?

Comment

• Legend Mask Methodology talks about venting a point of Limit through an epic defence of a Persona's Principles or Ties.

However there aren't any rules about venting a point of Limit this way.

Besides Limit Break the only rules for losing a point of Limit is accomplishing a Legendary Social Goal, but this is not defending a Principle or Tie.

Was there meant to be rules about venting Limit but they were removed?

If so what would you suggest be the alternative drawback of Legend Mask Methodology?

Comment

• What are the training times for Eclipse Charms? Are they different for actual Eclipse Castes vs Exalts with the Divine Heritage Merit?

Comment

• Double-post due to error message

Comment

• Having issues with editing posting, please ignore my double post as well as the second question.

Comment

• Hello,

Just got the compiled Hundred Devils Night Parade on the Sale, and Soul-Thieving Method from the Doppelgänger seems to have lost the Eclipse keyword that it had on the single entry write-ups. Was this an oversight when compiling, or was Soul-Thieving Method revised to not have the keyword anymore?

Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

• Combat in dreams - I've never liked swapping mental attributes for physical ones (as I've seen in some systems) but I want a way to make combat in dreams feel different... short of going back to the graces from 2nd ed. fair folk - how would you do this?

Comment

Working...
                                X