Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the Sidereals, and perhaps the Celestial Bureaucracy in general, think of the Immaculate faiths of Lookshy and Prasad? Obviously it might grate on Realm Immaculates, but these other denominations still support the divine mandate of Dragon-bloods so they still serve the purposes of the Bronze Faction, do they not?

Comment

• Are the forums working now?

"For me, there's no fundamental conflict between really loving something and also seeing it as very profoundly flawed." -- Jay Eddidin

Comment

• Can a spirit be bought as a 3 dot familiar? Are there any other ways to make a similar oath as a twilight, such as by sorcerous working? Would they have the same essence 3 limit or would it be even worse?

These are a slew of questions I have had since rereading the familiar 3 definition.

Comment

• accidental double-post

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
          My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
          Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

• Where can I find the Essence previews for Infernals, Getimians, and Liminals? (Castes, caste marks, animas, themes). I still can't find the book to actually buy it on DriveThruRPG and don't know if I want to since I have no group to play with.

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
            My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
            Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

Working...
            X