X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lioness
    started a topic Ask the Devs 3

Ask the Devs 3

So the previous version of this thread seems to be what broke the forum (don't worry it's Quarantined not deleted and I'm looking for a way to restore it)

Don't answer questions on behalf of the developers. If you feel you know the answer please quote the reply and answer in Ask a Question.

Please, please please don't let this thread go over 100 pages!

Previous iterations of this thread-
    http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...3-ask-the-devs
    http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...sk-the-devs-v2
    Last edited by Lioness; 03-30-2021, 05:27 PM.

• Erinys
    replied
    Where can I find the Essence previews for Infernals, Getimians, and Liminals? (Castes, caste marks, animas, themes). I still can't find the book to actually buy it on DriveThruRPG and don't know if I want to since I have no group to play with.

Leave a comment:

• Erinys
    replied
    accidental double-post

Leave a comment:

• Lupislacertus
    replied
    Can a spirit be bought as a 3 dot familiar? Are there any other ways to make a similar oath as a twilight, such as by sorcerous working? Would they have the same essence 3 limit or would it be even worse?

These are a slew of questions I have had since rereading the familiar 3 definition.

Leave a comment:

• Chejop Kejak
    replied
    Are the forums working now?

Leave a comment:

• reseru
    replied
    What do the Sidereals, and perhaps the Celestial Bureaucracy in general, think of the Immaculate faiths of Lookshy and Prasad? Obviously it might grate on Realm Immaculates, but these other denominations still support the divine mandate of Dragon-bloods so they still serve the purposes of the Bronze Faction, do they not?

Leave a comment:

• Molez
    replied
    Combat in dreams - I've never liked swapping mental attributes for physical ones (as I've seen in some systems) but I want a way to make combat in dreams feel different... short of going back to the graces from 2nd ed. fair folk - how would you do this?

Leave a comment:

• TGUEIROS
    replied
    Hello,

Just got the compiled Hundred Devils Night Parade on the Sale, and Soul-Thieving Method from the Doppelgänger seems to have lost the Eclipse keyword that it had on the single entry write-ups. Was this an oversight when compiling, or was Soul-Thieving Method revised to not have the keyword anymore?

Thanks for clarifying!

Leave a comment:

• Cobra
    replied
    Having issues with editing posting, please ignore my double post as well as the second question.

Leave a comment:

• Cobra
    replied
    Double-post due to error message

Leave a comment:

• Cobra
    replied
    What are the training times for Eclipse Charms? Are they different for actual Eclipse Castes vs Exalts with the Divine Heritage Merit?

Leave a comment:

• Valgor
    replied
    Legend Mask Methodology talks about venting a point of Limit through an epic defence of a Persona's Principles or Ties.

However there aren't any rules about venting a point of Limit this way.

Besides Limit Break the only rules for losing a point of Limit is accomplishing a Legendary Social Goal, but this is not defending a Principle or Tie.

Was there meant to be rules about venting Limit but they were removed?

If so what would you suggest be the alternative drawback of Legend Mask Methodology?

Leave a comment:

• Tyzerg
    replied
    Also, what is the point of Mind-Cleansing Prana? Isn't an excellency better in every situation this Charm would help with?

Leave a comment:

• Tyzerg
    replied
    Is Living Shadow Preparedness really capped at 5 successes? The charm seems pretty overpriced if that is the case.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    eric and vance,now that's sidereals are being written can you give us a general panorama of what the sidereal playstyle is like in 3e?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X