Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Great episode! Exalted Essence is already on my "must buy" list and I am prepping myself with Exalted lore to run the game. The 3E core book is quite good but it's tough to convince a group to try it out. It's intimidating. I am hoping EE is the door through which I convince my group to give this wonderful game a try.

I game. This is the way.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the alchemicals. As I understand it, most setting background will still be in the various splatbooks for spaces sake, but given that the alchemical book is so far out, I'm hoping for at least a few pages explaining how they exist in Creation.
        Because I want my Robo-kung-fu sage, wandering the highways and byways of creation.

Comment

Originally posted by NewK View Post
          I'm looking forward to the alchemicals. As I understand it, most setting background will still be in the various splatbooks for spaces sake, but given that the alchemical book is so far out, I'm hoping for at least a few pages explaining how they exist in Creation.
          Because I want my Robo-kung-fu sage, wandering the highways and byways of creation.
          The short version is leftover prototypes from before the Divine Revolution, unearthed by the passage of time.

Comment

Originally posted by GhanjRho View Post

The short version is leftover prototypes from before the Divine Revolution, unearthed by the passage of time.
            I awaken! What glories m just exist today! What wonders created by the Titans, what...

Okay, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!

Comment

Originally posted by NewK View Post
              I awaken! What glories m just exist today! What wonders created by the Titans, what...

Okay, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!

I am sure that whatever faction first discovers them will be happy to give them a helpful and completely unbiased description of where the world went wrong.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

I'm also sure a few instances will look like JRPGs where you have an amnesiac or orphaned hero who becomes like, local lumberjack/handyman for village community they become attached to before having to set out into the world.

And stuff.
                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Originally posted by Blaque View Post
                  I'm also sure a few instances will look like JRPGs where you have an amnesiac or orphaned hero who becomes like, local lumberjack/handyman for village community they become attached to before having to set out into the world.
                  ...Y'know, I just had this idea of a village that managed to end up with an amnesiac Alchemical and newly-created Liminal helping them out, going for a certain "near-blank slates who don't know much about their true nature or the wider world" theme before Plot happens. (Other Exalted could work, but they'd lack the blank slate aspect.)

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Oh, sweet! I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

Working...
                    X