Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the mountainfolk and dragon kings stand to gain from the Rebellion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This didn't update properly, so I'm bumping it (with permission).

Does anyone else feel like it would have been interesting if there was a race that had been loyal to one of the Primordials who stayed loyal to Theion, but they had lost their patron's favor or had experienced something [that they considered] abuse, leading some to support both sides in the Primordial War? But that might be an idea more fitting to http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...e-fallen-races

She/Her. I am very literal-minded and write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
    My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
    Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Erinys View Post
      This didn't update properly, so I'm bumping it (with permission).

Does anyone else feel like it would have been interesting if there was a race that had been loyal to one of the Primordials who stayed loyal to Theion, but they had lost their patron's favor or had experienced something [that they considered] abuse, leading some to support both sides in the Primordial War? But that might be an idea more fitting to http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...e-fallen-races

Well, not the same titan - and how much of a truly separate race might be seen as quite sketchy - but the relationship between the Lintha and Kimbery can definitely be seen through the lens of such a dynamic, i dare say.

Comment

Well, the Lintha were totally loyal to Kimbery. I'm imagining a people who were split between Primordial-loyalists, rebels, and neutrals. Who maybe had a reason for rebelling that isn't even relatable to humans.

She/Her. I am very literal-minded and write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
        My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
        Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Erinys View Post
          Well, the Lintha were totally loyal to Kimbery. I'm imagining a people who were split between Primordial-loyalists, rebels, and neutrals. Who maybe had a reason for rebelling that isn't even relatable to humans.

Well, i ended up sketching up something else anyway. give it a look to comment, nitpick and drive in a direction more like what you have in mind.

Comment

Working...
          X