X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeshift Exalted Essence Google Sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Notes for usage:

You have to make your own copy of the sheet to use it.

I don't quite understand how XP works at the moment, so just everything has a generic "MP" (milestone point) column for character advancements. The exception being charms, which will tell you the effective amount of MP spent based on the number of charms you have selected. If you are gaining a free Charm from somewhere, such as an evocation or Sorcerous Initiation, add one to the "FP" (free point) column to properly correct the MP calculation.

Merits at C-gen assume the highest possible dot value for the category and selected merit.

I didn't implement Exigents, not even Strawmaiden Janest. Similarly, no Evocations are listed. Breaking formulas is the way to go here.

The Charms dropdown should be properly filtering for what character's meet the prerequiste for. I ignored "purchase X type of charms from Category Y" prereqs because there weren't that many and I'm lazy. I also ignored limitations on Sorcery/Necromancy and Martial Arts by Exalt Type because there are ways around those.

The sheet doesn't track how many repurchases are available with a given charm, though Ox-Body and Sorcerous/Necromantic Initiation do take repurchases into account for autocalculations. Solaroids have to manually input extra health from Ox-Body.

If you are playing a Getimian, it'll show a place to put how many Flowing Motes you have, and assume the rest of your pool are Still. It'll then show what your active Getimian Alchemy Bonus is based on which color-coded motes you have checked off.

I have extremely fallible data entry skills, so its possible I've mistyped a prerequisite or thirty.

First, thanks for doing this. Trying to make test characters using LibreOffice Calc and the preview doc has been a chore.

Second, I'm afraid that you appear to have missed linguistics from the ability list.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbump View Post
      First, thanks for doing this. Trying to make test characters using LibreOffice Calc and the preview doc has been a chore.

Second, I'm afraid that you appear to have missed linguistics from the ability list.
      In Exalted Essence, Linguistics is a function of the Embassy Skill. (I did however, completely neglect to include a place to put known languages.)

Comment

...Clearly my ability to count went out the window this evening. I somehow counted 13 rather than 14 abilities and jumped to linguistics as the one that was missing, sorry.

Comment

I've added a big ol' notes box to the bottom in case I've forgotten anything else worth writing down with a character.

Comment

Working...
          X