No announcement yet.

What would you want in an ExEss sheet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you want in an ExEss sheet?

Heyo! So far there's a bunch of functional Essence sheets but no great ones, and I have once again inquired with Mr Gone if he'd be willing to make one. So, as with the Lunars sheet before, I'm back asking what kind of things would people want in an Essence sheet?

Things I've already got on the docket are Essence and Anima tracks

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Maybe a small subsection in the charms page for modes?

Comment

Power track can be useful if the table doesn't use one as well I think.

Also something to track Ventures possibly ? (with the different accumulated bonuses)

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Oh man, Mr Gone is a WIZARD. Here's a look at the in progress Essence sheet! Methinks it's coming along very nicely.

Derp. Forgot to ask to include Overwhelming for weapons because I'm an eedjit. Also requested swapping Parry and Hardness.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

And now we've got Version 2 with the above requested changes!

Page 1

Page 2

Comment

For some reason it's not showing this thread as updated on the landing page. Huh.

Comment

I tried to make a thread about the sheet yesterday, but for whatever reason it's either not showing it or it didn't actually make it? I got an error when trying to post it, so who knows..

Anyway, I have the sheet finished with just a slight change to page 2 from what was shown above.

I suspect I'll have to make some changes as more comes out about it, but hopefully I at least have the basics covered.. Hope y'all like how it turned out!

Here is the link: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                I tried to make a thread about the sheet yesterday, but for whatever reason it's either not showing it or it didn't actually make it? I got an error when trying to post it, so who knows..

Anyway, I have the sheet finished with just a slight change to page 2 from what was shown above.

I suspect I'll have to make some changes as more comes out about it, but hopefully I at least have the basics covered.. Hope y'all like how it turned out!

Here is the link: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf
                Yeah, the forums seem to be going all wonky lately

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                  Yeah, the forums seem to be going all wonky lately
                  Pretty weird... hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Will this bump correctly now? Only one way to find out!

Mr Gone is a wizard and has completed a wonderful Exalted Essence sheet!

Comment

Working...
                    X