Solar Bureaucracy Revamp (Ex3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Bureaucracy Revamp (Ex3)

Stonks. Bling. Dudes. Does your character want these to go up, but your eyes glaze over when others start talking about the average interest rates of sub-prime mortgages? Do you want to engage in a way of leading country-spanning organizations, but wish there was more to do than just an over glorified freeform system? Do you wish players would want to take more than two charms in Bureaucracy? My name is Sandact6, and I’ve got good news for you. My very own patented Bureaucracy revamp!
    • Compatible with the Venture system! Big or small, commanding large organizations can now involve everyone at the table!
    • Extensive charm support for ventures and long-term operations! Rule with supernatural skill or apply sinister curses upon rival organizations!
    • Charms your characters will want to take! Enjoy old favourites such as Speed the Wheels or enjoy new charms where you can make apples worth more than gold!
    Don’t delay, find out how to multiply your Solar’s money by 10 times with this one simple revamp.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.
Working...
X