Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an estimate on what old Exalted books are worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an estimate on what old Exalted books are worth?

I am currently contemplating selling my collection of Exalted books. I don't expect to be making a fortune but I suddenly got by this concern that I might be selling something highly priced for pennies.

So I thought I'd ask here. I have a solid smattering of 2nd edition books and I have the deluxe 3rd edition book from the kickstarter. Has anyone here tried selling their books and what were they worth?

I'd suggest checking out Ebay & Amazon to see what the used books are currently selling for.

Ebay is my main pic, as that will show what they sell for if you want them sold with some expedience.

Comment

Originally posted by Daredevil View Post
      I'd suggest checking out Ebay & Amazon to see what the used books are currently selling for.
      If there are any indicators on how long an item has been up for, I think it should be considered that they're prices that the items are not selling for.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
      Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

If there are any indicators on how long an item has been up for, I think it should be considered that they're prices that the items are not selling for.

Absolutely logical.

It does not take too long to see what is not moving.

Although I've seen eBay go through phases or seasons, were some items do not move until all a sudden they do.

A good question is how fast do you want your books to sell?

With the holidays approaching, this might be a great time to unload your collection.

Comment

I thought that Ebay had a way to view recently completed sales and auctions?

She/Her. I am literal-minded and write literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to make a joke.
          My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
          Exalted-cWoD-ArM url mega-library. Exalted name-generators, Exalted and WTA stuff from me and others.

Comment

If it matters, I am in Denmark and not in the US.

I sold a lot of mine a while ago to a re-seller and I have seen some people trying to sell theirs recently.

Don’t expect a lot of demand for softcover books of any edition. Scavenger Sons and Manacle & Coin may be worth a little more than the rest, but nostalgia for Exalted has not really kicked in yet and buyers are not plentiful.

Edit: Savant & Sorcerer may be attractive to people not otherwise interested in Exalted due to the novelty of the cover.
            Last edited by Jutlander; 11-22-2021, 03:41 AM.

Loch Ness monsters. On vacation. On a pillow.

My wife is on Spotify!

Comment

Working...
            X