Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest in an Exalted Setting Discussion Podcast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apromor View Post
    I'm on episode 5 of the RPG blender story. It is lots of fun but I find that their poor understanding of the rules and setting to be an annoyance. I eagerly look forward to their story guide rereading the combat rules. Then I will enjoy it even more.
    The single worst episode is when they fight
    golems
    , but it sounds like you are past that.

I, for one, think that their superficial familiarity with the setting is refreshing. The players really marvel at stuff because they have seen nothing like it before. It reminded me that I take a lot of the setting for granted.

Loch Ness monsters. On vacation. On a pillow.

My wife is on Spotify!

Comment

I'd love to see more podcast content for exalted

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
        I love the story hooks that Exalted throws out there, but often find myself a little stymied for the details until I talk things through and bounce ideas around a bit. In a though of "I'd like this, would other people?", would anyone here listen to a podcast where we take Exalted story seeds and run with them to draft outlines for characters, stories, chronicles etc? I'd also do my best to present the ideas in the podcast in written form as well, as I don't like hearing things and then not having them to hand when I come to write stuff later.

I'm not sure that it would necessarily get to the point of stats and mechanics, but we could feel in that direction if necessary.

I have no idea if this could actually happen yet, but are people interested in the idea? Any thoughts on how it could be done/what format? Any other comments or remarks whatsoever?

I want to stress this is a possible project. Please don't hate me if this doesn't happen.
        I'd love to see more podcast content for exalted

Comment

Just an update - this is happening. First 2 episodes' material is ready for launch, want to get the 3rd done before we hit "go" on this thing. That will be recorded next week, and then editing and website will all be prepped. Should be started in early March for the first season (will explain all that on the podcast itself).

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
          Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
            Just an update - this is happening. First 2 episodes' material is ready for launch, want to get the 3rd done before we hit "go" on this thing. That will be recorded next week, and then editing and website will all be prepped. Should be started in early March for the first season (will explain all that on the podcast itself).
            Looking forward to this.

Loch Ness monsters. On vacation. On a pillow.

My wife is on Spotify!

Comment

The Wondrous Atlas of Creation's Destiny podcast is now live!

Each release, we're looking at a concept, character or (most often) a place within the Exalted setting, split into two. The first is an examination of the lore of that thing, and the second is how to use that thing in your games, finishing with 2 fleshed out story ideas discussed and (eventually) made available with full stats and mechanics on the show's website.

Show website: https://www.wondrousatlas.wordpress.com
              Anchor: https://anchor.fm/wondrous-atlas-of-creations-destiny
              Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/00kUymWSFkHbzamDk7Hohm

A Not-Quite-Newb's Read-Through of Ex3 - my thoughts, notes and trials and tribulations with the Exalted 3rd edition rules.
              Ex3 Reference Materials - currently includes an ST screen, common actions sheet, weapons reference sheet, character creation summary and mortal QCs reference sheet.

Comment

Working...
              X