Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exalts and Excellencies"

Recently, I found myself in possession of five things:
    • A frustration with the plodding pace and difficulty-in-creating-challenges of Exalted 3e combat
    • A reminder of how much I enjoy Mutants and Masterminds
    • An urge to endlessly tinker with RPG mechanics
    • An excess of free time
    • Severe psychological damage
    Long story short, now I have a sixth thing: an insanely long set of rules for making M&M feel as much like Exalted as possible. So, uh... check it out if you're interested, I guess? I'd particularly like some feedback on how I dealt with non-Solar Exalt types, and for anything important in the original system/setting that I've missed.

I do like the idea of having an inactive Anima limit one's power, you're trading force for stealth, essentially. The rest I'm afraid I don't know enough about M&M to really comment on. Still, I think you have something interesting here that just needs a little more refinement.

Comment

Originally posted by Critian Caceorte View Post
      I do like the idea of having an inactive Anima limit one's power, you're trading force for stealth, essentially. The rest I'm afraid I don't know enough about M&M to really comment on. Still, I think you have something interesting here that just needs a little more refinement.
      Thanks! If you can think of anything that's noticeably rough, please let me know.

Comment

As a great M&M fan I really like the idea
        Gonna take a closer look at it the next days

Comment

Working...
        X