What Ex3 Needs To Deal With

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ex3 Needs To Deal With

This has been driving me insane the whole of Second Edition because it's a huge narrative hole and, believe it or not, it comes up at least a few times every chronicle.

Neomah use as melee weapons their aconite-dusted hairpins.
    Neomah do not have any hair.

Please explain.

Malfeas breaks your futile understandings of reality, mortal!

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

[raises finger, opens mouth]

I got nuthin'.

(But it probably has something to do with their shapechanging abilities!)

Comment

Alternatively:

(I don't why I'm surprised that it took so long to find a SFW picture of a female Pinhead...)

Comment

That's easy.

Wigs.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Neomah have hella shapeshifting. Many people find hair attractive. CASE CLOSED.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
              That's easy.

Wigs.

What if their wigs are themselves another minor first circle demon, quietly waiting to go for the lover's throat at the command of the Neomah!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the neomah can only use their shapeshifting to change their sex appearance, since part of the point of them is that, while not the most beautiful creatures in the world, their natural appearance has a strange kind of universal appeal.

Originally posted by Kingdom of One
                Neomah use as melee weapons their aconite-dusted hairpins.
                Neomah do not have any hair.

Please explain.
                If they had hair, I'd doubt they'd want to stick pins coated in a poison that causes paralysis and diarrhea in it.

They don't have the pins for hair, they have them for killin' folks with. Possibly by sticking them in other people's hair; the Evil Queen wasn't using that poisoned comb for her own self, was she?

If they weren't courtesan creatures, then their weapon probably wouldn't even have to bother with being so symbolic, or at least not symbolizing something like that.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Working...
                X