No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Chosen of Battles PC Karal Kaseno with Delphina, Elder Chosen of Serenity and lover. The group is going to start calling them DelphiKas.

Last edited by Lioness; 06-05-2018, 08:30 PM.

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

My Chosen of Secrets PC Stalking Cat with her baby momma the Eastern Censor Adiubande. Together they are known as AdiCat.
      Last edited by The Hug Ninja; 10-08-2015, 06:25 AM. Reason: broken image restored

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Comment

I think it falls to me to post the remaining two Sidereal game couples.

Shilk - Shiko Shadoweyes and Venerable Silk

Eliel- Restless Eliya and Itzel the Lost Wing
        Last edited by Lioness; 06-05-2018, 08:05 PM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
        Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

My No Moon caste Lunar Tyrell Sydriam, aka Legends of Wyld, drawn in DBT form by L. G. Liang:

And again in DBT, this time with armor charms up:

And finally in human form, this time drawn by ZeKitty:

Last edited by Sydriam; 11-12-2014, 08:58 AM.

Lunar Art

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
            I think it falls to me to post the remaining two Sidereal game couples.
            Was that some kind of theme or something? Because I am seeing quite a lot of it.

Originally posted by Sydriam View Post
            My No Moon caste Lunar Tyrell Sydriam, aka Legends of Moon, drawn in DBT form by L. G. Liang:
            That is a seriously cool daiklave.

Comment

Originally posted by The MG View Post
              Was that some kind of theme or something? Because I am seeing quite a lot of it.
              Couple pictures for the Sidereals game? I thought it would be cool and I knew an artist who had a lot of fun doing them.

Comment

I was referring more to the in-game prevalence of Sidereal couples. That amount of romance falls way outside of my experience with the game, so it looks intentional to me.

Comment

It's not that unusual for our group.

Comment

My character is also involved in a relationship with an Eastern Snake Goddess called Flowing Copper. And as Lioness said, our group tends to end up with couples and romances in all the games we're in. What's funny is that male NPC's tend to be rare/ignored/forgotten about (once used to excellent effect when a particular Sidereal npc was forgotten about IC and OOC which she used as an antagonist).

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

Obviously not my characters, but this is my Exalted Wall before being hung. I was super fortunate to have the marvelous Long Vo of UDON draw Tepet Ejava and the Scarlet Empress for me (I need a way better photo of the Scarlet Empress, though).

Freelancer

Comment

The Feather in the Storm, Moonshadow Caste "Freelance" Deathknight Hussar, coming soon to an official comic book near you (though for all I know she may only be a teeny tiny figure in a crowd scene).

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Comment

Laughing Latrani (Changing Moon) first meets his mate and future wife White Sparrow (Twilight) she's still wary and he's trying so hard not no look at her boobs.
                          Last edited by Lioness; 06-05-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Tricky, given that neckline and the height difference.

Iä! Iä! Moe fthagn!

Comment

Vengeful Orchid, Night Caste Solar.

Kenda-Oh is currently open for commissions. As you can imagine, I find her prices quite reasonable.
                              Last edited by Lioness; 06-05-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Lioness - Did you commission all those from Kenda-Oh? The style between Vengeful Orchid and most of the group shots seems very different.

(Pre-emptive apologies if you said whom you commissioned the various group shots from).

EDIT: Oh dur! They're all by Kenda-Oh; several are just under Scraps instead of the main gallery.

Damn; how did you convey the pictures? I don't grok the 'Receieve drawing as a reference, not text, not photo'. Did you have to provide a rough sketch of what you wanted?
                                Last edited by wastevens; 12-13-2013, 05:21 PM.

My Storyteller Vault releases!
                                Sorcerous Ways: Mystic Martial Arts - Punch people for magic power!
                                These Mean Streets - Advise and systems for street-level punk-noir Vampire larp

Comment

Working...
                                X