Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nileen by VVernacatola

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Comment

• I'll toss a couple of mine in, sure. Both pieces are by @Kiyoshuki

Nia, No Moon

Eskhara, Casteless
      Last edited by Yamajin; 11-04-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamajin View Post
        I'll toss a couple of mine in, sure. Both pieces are by @Kiyoshuki

Nia, No Moon
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_871_1604461441069_346[/ATTACH]

Eskhara, Casteless
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_872_1604461410459_844[/ATTACH]

Neither of these are visible, to me at least. You appear to have attached them as images uploaded to the Onyx Path forums server, and I'm not sure that's actually something ordinary users of the forums can do (despite it being an option listed). I'd suggest hosting them on an image-sharing site of some kind and then putting in links to those copies in your post.

Interested in chatting with other Exalted fans online? Join us on the Exalted Discord server!

Comment

• Ah, well that's confusing. I think I fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Ah, well that's confusing. I think I fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

I can see them now, they both look cool!

Interested in chatting with other Exalted fans online? Join us on the Exalted Discord server!

Comment

I'll toss a couple of mine in, sure. Both pieces are by @Kiyoshuki
              Eskhara, Casteless
              Looks like a gender flipped Catra

Comment

• So since she was first name-dropped in the original Time of Tumult I have kind of had my own interpreation of Unhesitatingly Loyal Weapon. And I also generally like trying ot desing Autochthonian soldier armorw hen I can. So recently did another take on both combined in them going thorugh a swamp as a way to practice color, scene-building, anatomy, and something with more than one character just standing pretty.
                https://www.deviantart.com/blaqueand...usts-862554789

And stuff.
                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Oh! Oh! I've got something I can post here!

Possession by Xeda787 - Aharon Saber Edge and Ledaal Ludila from Dynasty of Dovak

https://bayimg.com/9c5a01824cff34e1f...f909a0ecb8.jpg

A giant of a man (pay no attention to the lack of scale in the drawing), Aharon is the first Dragon-Blooded to be born into Clan Saber Edge in a hundred years. Fire Aspect, when our PCs first met him, he wielded the massive Grand Daiklave Abrojo. Decades later he became part of their Not-A-Hearth, his sword exchanged for the flaming halberd pictured - for reasons that will be explained as our story progresses!

Ledaal "Udi" Ludila is the childhood sweetheart of Mnemon Danireya, and she broke our heroine's heart in the ruthless pursuit of her own personal power. This Water Aspected sorceress hired Aharon to serve as a mercenary in the Realm Civil War, but the two quickly developed a sexual relationship.

Now Udi and Aharon fight alongside our intrepid heroes, fighting against Cathak Cainan and his Anathema allies in order to restore Mnemon, the just and pious, rightful Empress, to the Throne.

Do Udi and Aharon still have feelings for our PCs?
                  Will those feelings be reciprocated?
                  What happened to the Grand Daiklave Abrojo?
                  What is Aharon's Artifact Halberd called - and is it a Direlance or a Grand Grimcleaver?
                  Does it make sense to call the game "Dynasty of Dovak" when the Dynasty of Dovak hasn't been mentioned for 11 sessions?

Your guess is as good as mine! Dynasty of Dovak!

"John, did you honestly commission art of two NPCs?"

Yes. Yes, I did.

(I have a Vault on the Other Discord which includes the NSFW Dynasty of Dovak art which I'm pretty sure I can't post here.)
                  Last edited by JohnDoe244; 12-05-2020, 01:15 PM.

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

• Soheil Al'Fard, forgotten prince and Endings Exalted. His encounters leading up to and in part of his Exaltation have turned a caring, open child into a martial arts prodigy who pushes himself too hard constantly and is fraying at the edges, resulting in him not getting enough sleep due to alternating between reading as many legal volumes as he can to master Yu Shan's court systems and his unceasing training in martial arts, which has resulted in him burning his wrists through training at Fire Dragon Style in addition to standard training injuries. The fraying has also contributed to his increasingly violent nature as he comes to feel that people can only seem to understand him when he inflicts violence on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flare View Post
                      Soheil Al'Fard, forgotten prince and Endings Exalted. His encounters leading up to and in part of his Exaltation have turned a caring, open child into a martial arts prodigy who pushes himself too hard constantly and is fraying at the edges, resulting in him not getting enough sleep due to alternating between reading as many legal volumes as he can to master Yu Shan's court systems and his unceasing training in martial arts, which has resulted in him burning his wrists through training at Fire Dragon Style in addition to standard training injuries. The fraying has also contributed to his increasingly violent nature as he comes to feel that people can only seem to understand him when he inflicts violence on them.

That is beautiful. Who drew that?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
                        Oh! Oh! I've got something I can post here!

Possession by Xeda787 - Aharon Saber Edge and Ledaal Ludila from Dynasty of Dovak

Aharon Saber Edge and [Redacted]'s daughter, Dragonsgift "Gifty" Saber Edge. Fire Aspected Dragon-Blooded mistress of Abrojo.

Inheritance by kscomms:

http://bayimg.com/mAOGfAAGb

Comment

That is beautiful. Who drew that?
                          VVernacatola

Comment

Aharon Saber Edge and [Redacted]'s daughter, Dragonsgift "Gifty" Saber Edge. Fire Aspected Dragon-Blooded mistress of Abrojo.

Inheritance by kscomms:http://bayimg.com/mAOGfAAGb
                            Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
                            I have recently started to commission artists to draw the Dynasty of Dovak Characters.

Cynis Falen Jinabar

Fire Aspected Dragon-Blooded. Cynis Ganan's little sister who inherited the jade power pole wrackstaff, Calumny from their mother, Cynis Falen Lorena. Graduate of the Spiral Academy, Jinabar uncovered a plot to bring the seditious book A Lover Clad In Blue into the Realm. The Scarlet Empress made her a magistrate in RY762 when she turned in a raft of evidence against bureaucrats in the Thousand Scales (including her own Spiral Academy instructors and her uncle). Jin's crusade against the banned books took her to Nexus when the Scarlet Empress disappeared, and there she stayed for five years, thinking it unwise to return to the Blessed Isle. In RY768, she tracked the books to an infernalist in the Threshold Satrapy of Dovak, and joined forces with her estranged brother and his wife's sister-in-law (Gracious Pealing Melody). Together they hunted down an unbound Sondok and crushed the Salmalin Cult of Kirighast. At the outbreak of the Realm Civil War, she fled to her mother's manse outside of Greyfalls and has not been seen since (because her player is now playing my character). Jin's relationship with her mother is... strained at best, even by the standards of the Realm and House Cynis: it seems likely that one of them won't survive this sequester.

Couldn't find great reference art for this one, so I used a picture of the player and this outfit I put together on Hero Forge. Which led to this Hero Forge Album. Not exactly "commissioned" art, but I especially like how I got Dragonsgift to look like her dads (only four images per post, so here's the PCs).

Reya

Ganan

Melody

Comment

• Oh fun! I've gotten a bunch of fun commissions that I should post.

Here are my girlfriend and I's Dragon-Blooded, Fire Aspect Cathak Joslin and Water Aspect Peleps Isana

This was a trio of Dragon-Blooded from my girlfriend's Great Houses game:

Ragara Kaisa, Fire Aspect
                              https://imgur.com/Y9FegPyhttps://imgur.com/Y9FegPy

Sesus Ramira, Earth Aspect

Tepet Jumon, Air Aspect

Continued...
                              Last edited by VioletDreamer; 12-20-2020, 04:20 PM.

Violet Green, Freelancer

Comment

• Isha, a Twilight Caste of the Solar Exalted

Lusca of the Sable Depths, a No Moon of the Lunar Exalted

the Keeper of the Raven Promise, a Midnight Caste Abyssal Exalted

Promise of Spring, a Zenith Caste of the Solar Exalted
                                Last edited by VioletDreamer; 12-20-2020, 04:22 PM.

Violet Green, Freelancer

Comment

Working...
                                X