Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VioletDreamer View Post
    Oh fun! I've gotten a bunch of fun commissions that I should post.
    I know there's a button for attaching images, but it doesn't work. You have to host offsite and link to them.

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
      I know there's a button for attaching images, but it doesn't work. You have to host offsite and link to them.
      Oh shoot, they showed up for me. Do they work now?

Violet Green, Freelancer

Comment

• Originally posted by VioletDreamer View Post

Oh shoot, they showed up for me. Do they work now?
        They do and they're BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

• A second one:

Impeteous Tempest, Dawn Caste Solar. He's basically a cross between Superman and Saitama, and has in his travels obtained any number of cursed objects he carries around to keep them out of bad hands, including Atansis Kohl, a sentient Daiklave that is obsessed with having people fight over her.

Art done by Rod C

Comment

• Very Wild West looking. Where is he from?

Comment

• Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
              Very Wild West looking. Where is he from?
              He's a street kid from Nexus who spent a lot of time in the South.

Comment

• Something I did kind of a practice with B&W art. This is of a Midght Caste deathknight, Arhat of the Ruined Age, who I had in sketch form for a while. Her basic design is an Abyssal wearing well, heavy ass soulsteel, fights unarmed and has a scary soulsteel skullmask and at least wiast-lenght of not almost knee-length white hair for contrast. This was moslty goofing about in trying ot get the digital deisgn done fast, but was fun nonetheless

https://www.deviantart.com/blaqueand...-Age-865055599

And stuff.
                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• First 80 seconds of Dynasty of Dovak, animated version.

Our heroes have sailed from the Blessed Isle to Jiara at the behest of their matriach, Mnemon. Here they will meet with their contact who will lead them to the Kingdom of Dovak. Dovak lies on Jiara's Eastern boarder, and Mnemon wishes to ensure that the kingdom is secure whilst she persecutes her campaign in the rebellious Satrapy.

I couldn't animate Cynis Ganan, so consider this from his first person viewpoint.

Content warning: some imperialist language -- https://youtu.be/74qZatmdpF4

(Would love constructive criticism. "Your lipsynching needs work" is not constructive. "Your lipsynching sucks, here's a good tutorial/automated lipsynching tool" is constructive. Constructive criticism isn't being nice when you tell me my work sucks, it's helping me to get better.)

Still models:

Gracious Pealing Melody, Mnemon Alinos Danireya, Mnemon Alinos Nula, and Mnemon Alinos.
                  Last edited by JohnDoe244; 01-23-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• A birthday present from my game group, Viola and Linarra by VVernacatola

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastet View Post
                      A birthday present from my game group, Viola and Linarra by VVernacatola

No prizes for guessing which dynastic house they're from

Comment

• It really came out great, I keep tabbing back to look at it again.

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                        X