No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a pretty sweet Unconquered Sun.

He/him

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      That's a pretty sweet Unconquered Sun.
      Indeed!

Thanks to the posters for the recent images - they are all quite lovely.

Comment

• This is as good a place to point out as any, but folks have asked if I do commissions and i have pricing posted on my Twitter and some other spots. If interested, send me a DM. <_<

And stuff.
        My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Gamilah Chosen of Paper by Maiscribbles.

I post more on Sword of Creation now because its not hopelessly broken.

Comment

• Some intense Read or Die energy, there.

Comment

• Yeah, I love that part.

Comment

• I got this of my 14 year old nexus croco lunar kid.

she is aptly named, Kidd. A full moon who is very territorial about protecting her gang from exploitive guildsman (she takes Eat the Rich as a literal solution)

Piece was done by Dr. Dubz. His commission page is here. https://drdubzcomms.carrd.co/

Comment

• Xochi, Chosen of Ember. My Exigent player character in Lioness' Sunday game, birthday present from Bog Mod and art by Fluffy Dus.

Comment

• Glowing Ember Volcano Goddess of Soyario, Birthday present from Flare and art by Fluffy Dus.

Comment

• Two of my Friday game's NPCs posted here in the event that this thread ever gets bumped again. Twitter links have been included for both artists if you're looking to get a commission but please note these links may include NSFW elements.

Vevina, eastern diplomat and martial artist by the dependable Fluffy Dus

Beloved Marisha, Coral-born con artist turned master strategist looking fabulous courtesy of Spectrum Viper.

I’ve moved to Sword of Creation, thank you to everyone who helped made the Exalted community these past few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X