X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastet
    started a topic Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

Show Us Your Commissions 2, The Revenge

A place for artwork of Exalted characters. Commissions, gifts and promoting the artists in our midst. I thought I would start off with the sister duo of my Twilight Caste Scarlet Sunset and Lioness' character her younger sister the Daybreak Caste Mystic Crowned in Sanguine Locks.

Last edited by Bastet; 05-27-2018, 06:17 AM.

• Bastet
    replied
    Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
    Are the wings an artifact? Or is she a Person of the Air?
    Yes.
    The wings are an artifact but they are armour to protect her actual wings that she long ago realised were a powerful secondary pair of limbs that could really hurt if she hit you with them.

Leave a comment:

• andrix
    replied
    Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
    Person of the Air. The game is set in whats now the 2nd generation post usurpation and Gens Valaren were intended as an example of the excesses of the end of the first age. Previously proud and strong in their own right, they increasingly were shaped by the whims and aesthetics of their solar patron who liked the idea and forced the addition. The current members of the Gens have a somewhat complicated relationship with this

Leave a comment:

• vampire hunter D
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bastet
    replied
    Following the trend. Valaren Artemesia, daughter of Valaren Esera on page 4. Is not in fact a Solar but the Air Aspected daughter of an influential family in the early Shogunate. The Valaren were particularly shaped by their Solar patron to be an ideal of beauty and elegance and Artemesia chafes a little against that perception of them without quite breaking away from it.

Art by Robasarel
    Last edited by Bastet; 09-20-2020, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Hug Ninja
    replied
    Adara Azeneth, daughter of Gravelord Idesu Adara (also on page 4) unlike her father she is not a necromancer and might feel a bit awkward if she was not so much of a badass. Commision by RodC.

Leave a comment:

• andrix
    replied
    I've had it pointed out to me that I've never shown the artwork I have of one of my PCs from Flare's early shogunate era game. Jiro Gintoki is one of the 2nd generation of dragon blooded raised in the post usurpation world and the daughter of Saibok Corinna who has art aaaaaall the way back on page 4 of this thread. Flare's game has lasted long enough that the original PCs founded the first shogunate in the northern half of creation, and we've now moved onto playing the daughters of those characters.

Gin is exceptionally powerful, having inherited minor powers to control time as well as her dragon blooded heritage. This strength is a huge burden on her she struggles to live up to and combined with her ingrained privilage can see the teenage earth aspect (the red hair is from her fire aspect grandmother) act like a bit of a brat, even if she wants to do the right thing.

Art by PaolaPiretti on Deviant Art

Last edited by andrix; 09-04-2020, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Hug Ninja
    replied
    I don't believe this was ever posted here. Stalking Cat, Chosen of Secrets.
    Last edited by The Hug Ninja; 08-29-2020, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chausse
    replied
    Originally posted by StarkJunior View Post
    He sure is!

I made a homebrew Martial Arts style for Monkey Kung Fu, and he is a sorcerer with the Cirrus Skiff control spell - hence the 'Sage' part of his name. His staff is an artifact once wielded by a Solar called "Victorious Fighting Sun" and his teacher is a being called "Great Heavenly Monkey", too.

So, yeah, big Sun Wukong influences.
    Nice I love it ! I'd really like to have the opportunity to play a character like this one day !

Leave a comment:

• StarkJunior
    replied
    Originally posted by Chausse View Post

Nice ! Is he themed "Monkey king" or does it have nothing to do with it ?
    He sure is!

I made a homebrew Martial Arts style for Monkey Kung Fu, and he is a sorcerer with the Cirrus Skiff control spell - hence the 'Sage' part of his name. His staff is an artifact once wielded by a Solar called "Victorious Fighting Sun" and his teacher is a being called "Great Heavenly Monkey", too.

So, yeah, big Sun Wukong influences.

Leave a comment:

• Chausse
    replied
    Originally posted by StarkJunior View Post
    I present, the Wondrous Monkey Sage, Dawn Caste Martial Arts Supernal. Art by the amazing Will Nunes.

Nice ! Is he themed "Monkey king" or does it have nothing to do with it ?

Leave a comment:

• StarkJunior
    replied
    I present, the Wondrous Monkey Sage, Dawn Caste Martial Arts Supernal. Art by the amazing Will Nunes.

Leave a comment:

• andrix
    replied
    More art of my Zenith from Lioness' game, Joyous Sky. This time by VVernacatola, I couldn't really be any happier with how this came out

Leave a comment:

• MiracleGrow
    replied
    Oh hey a thread where I can post my stuff.

Beryl, Zenith Solar

His clothes when acting as a spiritual leader

And his clothes when on the war path.

Backstory for him was that he was a spiritual leader of his tribal people in the North. He was taken by the realm in a unsanctioned slave raid and was kept upon the Blessed Isle for twenty years. Acting as a personal Handmaiden to a fairly important Cynis leader. Eventually exalting and escaping back to his people. Where he now reunites their shattered remnants and seeks to combine the tribes of his region (North of Fortitude) together as a force against the Realm. He is a close ally to the Silver Pact in the region and often fights alongside them.
    Last edited by MiracleGrow; 03-14-2020, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lioness
    replied
    Another piece by RuriSuoh.
    Creeping Juniper, Changing Moon Lunar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X